X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck it, rockin an iron man fan boy today. its my mufukin birfday. plus i will fit in with the jap style of wearing w/e they want
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• one more post till regular status

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
        service advisor
        nice. my friend's a detailer at a ford dealership and once a week i go there to wash the car. and i wash the car myself while he works. 'tis be badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          they dont match the shoes

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          where the fuck is girl, i need female input. my wife isnt here to help my color blind ass....

i mean the shirt and hat match pretty good but the shoes will be further away so maybe they wount notice as much??
          Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          fuck it, rockin an iron man fan boy today. its my mufukin birfday. plus i will fit in with the jap style of wearing w/e they want
          As neither colour blind, nor a dude, I can say that the shoes are a little dark. But they'll be so far away from the shirt it won't matter.
          Light or dark trousers/jeans?

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

fuck it, rockin an iron man fan boy today. its my mufukin birfday. plus i will fit in with the jap style of wearing w/e they want
            nice happy birthday bud! what are your plans?

Comment

• As extra Input: FUCK I WANT THAT HAT.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                As neither colour blind, nor a dude, I can say that the shoes are a little dark. But they'll be so far away from the shirt it won't matter.
                Light or dark trousers/jeans?
                bout fucking time. its been really nice weather so im rockin med dark blue jean shorts

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                nice happy birthday bud! what are your plans?
                tango. going to a "feels" honda meet or something with my friend
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                  As extra Input: FUCK I WANT THAT HAT.
                  i might just have to stop poking fun at you now...

Comment

bout fucking time. its been really nice weather so im rockin med dark blue jean shorts

Yup, you're good with those.
                    Sorry, was on the phone to the boyfriend, he's drunk and at an AC/DC tribute, so wanted to let me know how much fun he was having, and that he'd buy me a shirt.

Slight **** right now, because I wish I was there. ):

EDIT: Seriously googling for that hat right now.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• JKL is back.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs

Comment

• and....im a regular

Comment

• i would post a pic of this girl but idk how to link from fb anymore

Comment

• Not amused.

This one is pretty cool though.

RT changes lives.

Comment

the red still has that shade red in them so it matches enough, at least in my book. as for the feels honds meet, handy dandy camera?

Comment

Working...
                                X