X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mother, she's blind in one eye and she can drift better than that.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
      dude fuck that, i cant remember that shit
      Sifnt remember.. its only the greatest four movies of all time haha....

How much for that sparco steering wheel? Hell no man, that there is mine... Man i even payed retail for it..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Wabaki!
        DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

• now i need to watch these movies again...

Comment

• So, Gaijin, Whens your next race? I'd really like to come watch... Why not be in it? *translation* You really a cowboy or just talk like one... You heard me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              prodigee.....if you aren't getting them off jackthreads, i hope you haven't bought them yet...
              The only place I buy things from now is Jackthreads hahaha.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• why cant you find yourself a nice japanese girl like the rest of the white guys..

Comment

• If i race it has to be for something important, or else why drift at all? So if you dont drift to race, what do you drift for? Come on, Ill show you..

Comment

• Tokyo drift song....

I wonder if you know, how they live in tokyo, if you see it, then you need it then you know you have to go fast and furious, drift, drift, drift, Fast and furious... Drift, drift drift...

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      The only place I buy things from now is Jackthreads hahaha.
                      oh, word. crazy good deals.

i reallllllly wanted the mishka morreli hoodie, but i didn't pull the trigger, and now i can't find it anywhere. i really hope they get the b.son hoodie i want on there, i just can't justify 300 for a damn sweatshirt..

Comment

• im all out.... fnf4?

Torino, runing nirto meth... whos car?

Comment

• Bring him back in dom... Im gonna kill this punk... any anyone else who stands in my way...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            too baaddd

In one of my lecture classes my freshman year my friend opened that on my comp and me him and three other of my friends just started dying laughing

Comment

• Licence... What licence? Thumb print... Phone number.... The print is for braga.. The number is for me...

Comment

• These quotes need to stop. I literally want to punch someone in the face, for the retardedness that is these movies.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X