This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i heard that shit rumor too. and the weather was awful for dustoff last year as well
    I'm trying to decide whether or not to drive out after work tonight. Hmmmmmm....

Originally posted by Kielan
    can't trust black people..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      People are fucking tards sometimes.. If I were to drop that much money on a car, I wouldnt consider driving anything else...

Aslong as you keep the start of august relatively quiet, we can go shoot some shit haha.. It'll be the happiest day of my life... shooting old cans and shit. hopefully Ill get to slay a hooker or two aswell, depending on how long we're staying in ur town.

Seattle will literally be like "All your base are belong to SW"
      Im gonna show up to Seattle straight wasted. Drunk on the plane ftw. Thats what I did on my way to SOTU. at like 1030am i was like "OI! flight attendant! lemme get a rum and coke" everyone looked at me like i was a lunatic
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
        I don't date much but when i like to date i like to date 22 year old girls
        Too old.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan T View Post
          I'm trying to decide whether or not to drive out after work tonight. Hmmmmmm....
          Im shooting to leave around 6. its like a 4ish hour drive for me
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

anyone else getting a t-shirt made with avatar, s/n and sig???
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Im gonna show up to Seattle straight wasted. Drunk on the plane ftw. Thats what I did on my way to SOTU. at like 1030am i was like "OI! flight attendant! lemme get a rum and coke" everyone looked at me like i was a lunatic
              Ill be pretty hammered otherwise Ill be dead sober... not sure if Ill be drinking..
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

People are fucking tards sometimes.. If I were to drop that much money on a car, I wouldnt consider driving anything else...

Aslong as you keep the start of august relatively quiet, we can go shoot some shit haha.. It'll be the happiest day of my life... shooting old cans and shit. hopefully Ill get to slay a hooker or two aswell, depending on how long we're staying in ur town.

This is just going to force me to finish all the projects then. I found some new shit to shoot....and its legal....tannerite....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiEUMTT5TxY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

lol we just need someones property

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  anyone else getting a t-shirt made with avatar, s/n and sig???

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

That is EXACTLY how to behave on a plane. My uni class all got completely wasted on the way back from madrid with our leftover euros. best flight ever.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Ill be pretty hammered otherwise Ill be dead sober... not sure if Ill be drinking..
                      faggot...if i go im gonna be fucked from the moment i get to the airport like a real man.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Good shower was good.

Oh and I'm fucking pumped for SoWo, and tons of shows this summer, as well as Tailored. Shit is going to be amazing.
                        Last edited by kqp5092; 04-16-2011, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• lol good one jared

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                            Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            lol good one jared

night RT. guess im going to a "Feels" honda meet tomorrow
                            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• nite gaijin.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post

night RT. guess im going to a "Feels" honda meet tomorrow
                                night!

time for me to get my ass out of the house and go shopping. can't decide if i want to drive out to morrisons for some cheaper food, or walk to tesco and pay the sting.

also i'm pretty sure back there dave said something derogatory about his car being 22.
                                Last edited by ratmog; 04-16-2011, 11:30 AM.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X