• fat burger is hella real!

Comment

• oxer youre going to tailored?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        i just think its rude to spit.

you dont see us spitting your pussy juice out
        this is true. been with a few and their shit wasnt smelling "proper" they always got upset cause i wouldnt eat em
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          yeah... you would think that would be the standard huh...
          I have a friend that flat out refuses completely to let it anywhere near her mouth. I am dissapoint for her boyfriend.
          Working on persuading her, but it's not easy. -___-

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

i just think its rude to spit.

you dont see us spitting your pussy juice out
            qfmft! amen.

Comment

attta boy, did you set something up for a later date?

either way, good shit man. rome wasnt built in a day
              I guess we are hanging out tonight or something, she said she wanted to.

But I have a friend from HS who will be here, checking out the school and stuff staying with me, so I'm not really sure how that situation will play out. My friend said that he would take him out somewhere, if he wants me to. So I might have him do that, and go put in work.

Breaking out of your shell FTW!.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                I have a friend that flat out refuses completely to let it anywhere near her mouth. I am dissapoint for her boyfriend.
                can you talk to my wife please...
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  hahahahaa "how was Tailored?"

"dunno, we went on a journey to find fat burger"
                  Fucking LOL.

Comment

this is true. been with a few and their shit wasnt smelling "proper" they always got upset cause i wouldnt eat em
                    Thats just rude of them to expect it if they haven't damn well kept it nice down there.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by kqp5092 View Post
                      I guess we are hanging out tonight or something, she said she wanted to.

But I have a friend from HS who will be here, checking out the school and stuff staying with me, so I'm not really sure how that situation will play out. My friend said that he would take him out somewhere, if he wants me to. So I might have him do that, and go put in work.

Breaking out of your shell FTW!.

Comment

• We talking about donuts in here?
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Thats just rude of them to expect it if they haven't damn well kept it nice down there.
                          to my knowledge of the female anatomy, i dont think they could help it? you know something i dont more than likely

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          We talking about donuts in here?
                          vagina slowness, vagina

Comment

can you talk to my wife please...
                            Sure thing. Not sure how she'd take it though..
                            "SO i met your husband on a car forum ok and we were talking about swallowing, and he asked me to talk to you..."

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            We talking about donuts in here?
                            Yes.

RT changes lives.

Comment

and that's when the bf leaves. if she don't allow it in her mouth, then she better take it up the poop chute. if she don't do one or the other, he's moving along

Comment

Sure thing. Not sure how she'd take it though..
                                "SO i met your husband on a car forum ok and we were talking about swallowing, and he asked me to talk to you..."

Yes.
                                it would go over like a knife accidently falling on my face, 47 times

uh wait, what?!

Comment

Working...
                                X