X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He better get it in even though there's 3 other dudes in the room....

LOL
    Last edited by Drama; 04-15-2011, 11:41 PM.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      Lil dude better fuckin get it in
      need to take baby steps, needs to move past the friend zone first

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      taste it.
      thats what she said

literally aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• now im really picturing the scene from american pie
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            now im really picturing the scene from american pie

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• even if when she touches his dick he comes and starts farting....he DID get his shit touched.

mission accomplished.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                even if when she touches his dick he comes and starts farting....he DID get his shit touched.

mission accomplished.

and on that note, i'm out.
                He'd better post his progress tomorrow.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• 250pm on a saturday, i think an alcoholic beverage is in order

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    try to appear calm. i talked to this female after the fact, told her i was trippin balls she was like "oh haha i didnt even notice"
                    Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    250pm on a saturday, i think an alcoholic beverage is in order
                    lol BRUCE!

Comment

• dang, thought i was in the clear! posting my rediculous embaressing flaws online! cant fool you
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• lol dude, every time I quote someone it automatically quotes something you said, I can't figure out wtf is going on, it happened yesterday and I cought it before posting

Comment

• aww subconscience love <3 maybe you accidentally click multi-quote on my posts?

Comment

• nope

Comment

• And I'm back. Andrew knows the situation.

She was like "we should hang out again soon" so idk, I hope it plays out. She was wearing glasses, and anyone who knows me, a cute girl who wears glasses instantly goes up in points.

Comment

• hmmm....

Comment

Working...
                                X