This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    Kielan better be off his damn computer and over at that girl's house or we all will take a vote on perma-banning his IP address.
    If we ban him... we'll never know how it went. e____________e

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      ive faked a nut before.

hit it doggy then spit on your hand and make believe you came, works like charm.
      I don't even fake it, I just tell em they owe me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        You have no idea what you're talking about, stop pretending you are all knowing. You're a teenage girl, you don't know shit.
        Alright, I don't have one, so I couldn't fully know, this is just me talking from experience. Chill the fuck out.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          I don't even fake it, I just tell em they owe me.

i just like to look like stud when im all up for seconds haha.

im not gonna lie im good for one good session, then i dont wanna be touched.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

i just like to look like stud when im all up for seconds haha.

im not gonna lie im good for one good session, then i dont wanna be touched.
            I know exactly what you mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              Alright, I don't have one, so I couldn't fully know, this is just me talking from experience. Chill the fuck out.
              im with sean...the worst thing that can happen is the feeling of being about to cum like 2 minutes in to it. theres no turning back from that.

so we "clear the chamber" and sport fuck'er like a boss.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Wait wait..... Kelly really gonna pop his cherry?!?!?!? GO GET EM SLUGGER!!! Use my technique I showed you!!!!
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  Wait wait..... Kelly really gonna pop his cherry?!?!?!? GO GET EM SLUGGER!!! Use my technique I showed you!!!!
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

im with sean...the worst thing that can happen is the feeling of being about to cum like 2 minutes in to it. theres no turning back from that.

so we "clear the chamber".
                    I guess it works for some men, and not others then.
                    :shrug
                    Now I know.

edit: obviously all guys are different.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      Kielan better be off his damn computer and over at that girl's house or we all will take a vote on perma-banning his IP address.
                      ok time go kielan!!! have a good night and you better tell us when you return how everything went! good luck

Comment

so we "clear the chamber".
                        A lot of guys don't care if they don't get a girl. If I don't ring a girls bell I lose sleep and do whatever is necessary the next time. Pound beers, jack off, anything to last longer lol.

Comment

• Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• did any of us think to question the literal meaning of "20 minutes"?
                            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I've personally never had a problem with not lasting long enough. But.... Even if I by chance finish in under 10 minutes.... There are no seconds for me. I roll over and fall asleep hahaha
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                did any of us think to question the literal meaning of "20 minutes"?
                                20 minutes = enough time to get the other guy out. Don't tell Kelly though.

Comment

Working...
                                X