Clear All

• Jesus' new sig

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      So fuckin go over there dumb ass
      Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Thats the perfect time to fuck
      being drunk makes it so you cant get sick, and her being sick makes it so she can't get pregnant

so go fuck her already
      Originally posted by kqp5092 View Post
      Umm idk I said I would go over to her room and see her and she said that she would like that, but like I'm kinda drunk, and she's sick I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
      Get your ass over there now. Take alcohol, disregard all advice given by anyone about fucking.
      Tell her you've come to cheer her up!

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by kqp5092 View Post
        Gavin, I trust you lots with that haha.

Umm idk I said I would go over to her room and see her and she said that she would like that, but like I'm kinda drunk, and she's sick I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
        do fucking work, im rooting for you over here

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Ughhhh... I need a few more drinks first.

Comment

your shit is all fucked up. she told you what to do, but you dont know waht to do. go over there and try not to make an ass of yourself
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Ughhhh... I need a few more drinks first.
              that helps, but dont get whiskey dick

Comment

dear god i hope you dont act a fool when your drunk cause sure post like a fucking idiot
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

ok def go over and just chill with her man, you have to!!! wherever it leads is up to you! If you wanna get down and if shes cool with it, then it will happen!! If you guys just wanna chill and hangout there will def be another time you can do something man. just get over there times a-wasting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
                    ok def go over and just chill with her man, you have to!!! wherever it leads is up to you! If you wanna get down and if shes cool with it, then it will happen!! If you guys just wanna chill and hangout there will def be another time you can do something man. just get over there times a-wasting!!
                    fuck that, grab a tit.

Comment

Stop that, take the drink with you.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      fuck that, grab a tit.
                      at least get her a little drunk too, then do the 'oops shit i accidentally grabbed your tit O LOL LOOK ITS WOBBLY' thing.

Originally posted by Jersh
                      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        do fucking work, im rooting for you over here
                        Your sig is killing me right now.

And that dude needs to get it in. Drink to your content, chat this chick up, then wall paper her closet.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• lolol

its cory

Comment

• Damn. late reply. LOL

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            ello govna
                            hello there
                            Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            Drama you've missed so much.
                            Nah, I've been watching. You talking about the whole, Kielan getting banned and the Ben thing? Yeah, was watching it all go down. Almost got my phone taken away from history teacher cause she thought I was disrupting class with all my laughter.

Got a new phone with an unlimited data plan so now I've been can watching RT all day .

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                            ello

SO FUCKING MUCH
                            ello
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Your sig is killing me right now.

And that dude needs to get it in. Drink to your content, chat this chick up, then wall paper her closet.

Comment

• well lookie whos a SW OG.

<-------- this guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X