• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
    I like 511s, nice and comfty

\
    definitely comfortable

my interest in blondes have gone down a bit ever since that one blonde cut me off when I was about to gap something on my bike. I wiped out nasty style and dented my front rim a little.

fucking whore
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• It's ok all the good strippers are brunettes Drama.

at fucking whore.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lawl

lolz and that bitch took off when I fell. It was like a hit and run, bitch didnt even ask if I was ok.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• sup folks
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            lawl

lolz and that bitch took off when I fell. It was like a hit and run, bitch didnt even ask if I was ok.
            Fuckin skanks.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• woow. The hundreds shoe sale just went up and 75% of them are already sold out. Now the only ones I would buy are the Johnson mids Black/white/yellow

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Fuckin skanks.
                lawl

sup jerk

Drama you are like god

Comment

• not shit. worked all day like always lol. just posted some pics in my build thread.

Comment

• and doing laundry sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      and doing laundry sucks
                      Yes it does.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yes it does.
                        and my dryer doesnt work so well. takes for fucking ever. ill be up all night waiting on that shit

Comment

• I <3 my new washing machine and dryer. Its not loud and unlike my other one, everytime its done it doesn't have loud ass buzzard. It just goes "BING!" and it spins fast as hell....and I love the digital blue LED shit

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            I <3 my new washing machine and dryer. Its not loud and unlike my other one, everytime its done it doesn't have loud ass buzzard. It just goes "BING!" and it spins fast as hell....and I love the digital blue LED shit
                            mine are old and loud. on average it takes 2 hours to dry a load

Comment

• Mine aren't bad. Takes well idk how long never really cared to take notice. I just set it to however long I think it will take and go from there.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Mine aren't bad. Takes well idk how long never really cared to take notice. I just set it to however long I think it will take and go from there.
                                i notice because i set it for an hour. then i go back down to get the clothes and go "mother fuck! not dry yet?!" then i set it for another hour

Comment

Working...
                                X