This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Can't get me like that. I might ban you for trying.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      Fuck you,

Fuck you,

Fuck you,

Fuck you,

I'm cool,

and Fuck you! I'm out!
      fuck me???

you promise?

Comment

• Sup RT.
        What a shitty fucking day...here's a list

- Come out of my school at lunch to find that someone with a silver car has smacked the back left corner of my car, denting under the light, cracking the rear panel and bending the bumper out of place.

- Had to do 4 tests today, one in each class, making it 9 in total this week.

- I got a second job yesterday, all in hopes of getting coils before I leave for school. Then I just got done talking with my dad, for 3 hours, about ordering a couple parts, small stuff. Then I mentioned getting coilovers, and he flipped shit. Apparently I'm not allowed to ever make my gay car not be gay, so no low for me. I can't do shit about it because the title in his name. I won't be able to get it into my name once I go to school because insurance will be way to much. Thus my Miata will forever be gay and not slammed.

Oh and my dog 100% has cancer, got results back.

Fuck this shit.

PS: Read those 3 pages.

Comment

Fuck you,

Fuck you,

Fuck you,

Fuck you,

I'm cool,

and Fuck you! I'm out!
          I'm literally loling, that was 100% not Ben.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            fuck me???

you promise?
            A switch-hitter eh? Take that up with Sean.. I hear he likes to play catcher.

Comment

• now hats dog has cancer?

im never coming here on fridays....wayy to srs for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                Sup RT.
                What a shitty fucking day...here's a list

- Come out of my school at lunch to find that someone with a silver car has smacked the back left corner of my car, denting under the light, cracking the rear panel and bending the bumper out of place.
                - Had to do 4 tests today, one in each class, making it 9 in total this week.
                I got a second job yesterday, all in hopes of getting coils before I leave for school. Then I just got done talking with my dad, for 3 hours, about ordering a couple parts, small stuff. Then I mentioned getting coilovers, and he flipped shit. Apparently I'm not allowed to ever make my gay car not be gay, so no low for me. I can't do shit about it because the title in his name. I won't be able to get it into my name once I go to school because insurance will be way to much. Thus my Miata will forever be gay and not slammed.

Oh and my dog 100% has cancer, got results back.

Fuck this shit.

PS: Read those 3 pages.
                Did you buy your car? Cause if you did, tell your dad to go fuck himself, and mod it how you please.

Sucks about your dog dude, that shit sucks, I know what its like, and its not fun. Insurance should cover your car though, and finding the car that did it shouldn't be too difficult.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Did you buy your car? Cause if you did, tell your dad to go fuck himself, and mod it how you please.

Sucks about your dog dude, that shit sucks, I know what its like, and its not fun. Insurance should cover your car though, and finding the car that did it shouldn't be too difficult.
                  Once I leave for school I don't give a fuck what he says, It's my car, it's my choices.

My dog is 12 years old grew up with him....Thanks for the kind words.

Due to me and my dad arguing about my car stuff it only has Public Liability, so the hit is my loss. And little do you know 90% Canadians drive silver Honda Civics, or so it seems.

Comment

• RT is not fun today.

Comment

• Fuck you Ben!

Comment

• Serious Friday is serious.

Comment

A switch-hitter eh? Take that up with Sean.. I hear he likes to play catcher.
                          Yeah that's right... Sean is a Elton John at the plate.. week has been filled with revelation, so why not add one more log on the fire.

Comment

• Yea, we need to make other thread, called shitty news and bickering thread

Comment

Yeah that's right... Sean is a Elton John at the plate.. week has been filled with revelation, so why not add one more log on the fire.
                              I'm laughing so hard, I can't breathe.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bennie, Bennie and the Jets!
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X