X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets get this to an additional 10 pages!
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

and oxer: i dont exactly tell her but i dont hide it either.
      So you have been caught? or just waiting for the day?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Alright, get this bullshit out of random thread, No real feelings in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Short version, People dont understant the satan thread, think its spam, its not, now shits serious for Kielan.

Oh and its friday.
          friday is the ragest day of the week
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            lets get this to an additional 10 pages!
            Cant, I just summarised it.... will be lucky to get another page...

Unless you and I have beef..... FAGGOT!

Comment

• My give a shit level is dangerously low today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                friday is the ragest day of the week
                100%

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                My give a shit level is dangerously low today.
                I have my rage ealier about the workplace... I should be fine.

Comment

So you have been caught? or just waiting for the day?
                  its kind of not like that hahaha

its really complicated but its kind of out of sight, out of mind.

it goes both ways though.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    way to get bent out of shape.

so youre gonna tell me to get fucked because i would like to see you have your own accomplishments? i can see why you dont have many friends.

save that acceptance shit for a christina aguilera song bro.

youre gonna look back on this and feel like an ass. a car is a car...use that passion towards something that makes a difference
                    You told me to reevaluate my life, because I had a great day with people.... I said get fucked for thinking that. Think of the best day of your life I highly doubt you spent it alone.

I don't have many friends because I judge myself too hard, fact. I beat the shit out of myself mentally every damn day. I'm the most insecure little fuck you will ever meet. Fact. You can thank the years of middle school and high school for fucking me over completely. Being accepted for who I am has been something I haven't had since well ever. Sorry that was a nice change of pace for me.

I won't feel like an ass for this, because I always feel like an ass, I feel like scum of the earth every fucking day. I am at rock bottom, and living at this depth its only a matter of time till it kills me, I've come close enough 4 times already, pretty sure I know how to finish it out perfectly now.

I don't **** you for it, I don't blame you for saying what you said, but there are certain things that mean more to others than they do to you. Think of your most prized possession and then think about what it means to other people. To me that day is my most prized possession, nothing has ever made me happier, and given the opportunity I would go back to that day and stay there for the rest of my life, like some fucking ground hog day shit.

Sorry to be retarded or whatever about this, but there are just somethings that piss me off when people say shit. If you were me, you'd get it, but you're not, so whatever.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sweet, makes perfect sense!

Comment

Cant, I just summarised it.... will be lucky to get another page...

Unless you and I have beef..... FAGGOT!
                        sdlkfjslkf jsklafjklsadjfl;jsad;lfkjsdklajfl;ksajfkjsadfkljsk lajfkljsalfjskal;fksjaf
                        klsjdfklsdjafkljsadl;fjklasdjfkl;jsadfl;jsakl;dfj

you dont understand me and my life dsfsfklshlfhasjklfhjklasdhfljkhsdfjkhasdlkjfhjkasd hfkjlhasddfjkhadkhfahsfdfjkhasfkh
                        asjdfhjksahfshfjashflhsfd
                        ashdjfhasfhlashfhsadf
                        fuck ashdfhsdfhsdjklfhsjklhfjkshdfjkhasfh assholeasdkfljlas;kfjlksjflkjaslfjlasjflajslfjl
                        hfjshakfahsdkfhaksdhfkashfkldahsfjkahfkjahsdkfjhkf hakfhfcuntfuckshitbitchasjdkhfkashkdfdjkashfklsahf khsahdjkdsalfhshdklfasdhfkashfhasfthiswasallwritte nlongsothatseangetspissedoffreadingthisandoxercann otdecipherwhatthehellijustsaid.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• that was my kielan post

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            sdlkfjslkf jsklafjklsadjfl;jsad;lfkjsdklajfl;ksajfkjsadfkljsk lajfkljsalfjskal;fksjaf
                            klsjdfklsdjafkljsadl;fjklasdjfkl;jsadfl;jsakl;dfj

you dont understand me and my life dsfsfklshlfhasjklfhjklasdhfljkhsdfjkhasdlkjfhjkasd hfkjlhasddfjkhadkhfahsfdfjkhasfkh
                            asjdfhjksahfshfjashflhsfd
                            ashdjfhasfhlashfhsadf
                            fuck ashdfhsdfhsdjklfhsjklhfjkshdfjkhasfh assholeasdkfljlas;kfjlksjflkjaslfjlasjflajslfjl
                            hfjshakfahsdkfhaksdhfkashfkldahsfjkahfkjahsdkfjhkf hakfhfcuntfuckshitbitchasjdkhfkashkdfdjkashfklsahf khsahdjkdsalfhshdklfasdhfkashfhasfthiswasallwritte nlongsothatseangetspissedoffreadingthisandoxercann otdecipherwhatthehellijustsaid.
                            I got all of that.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Eric, that last bit is true lol. I haven't read a single one of these long posts lol

Comment

• I'm probably 2 paychecks away from getting coilovers. So great.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X