X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I **** my BlackBerry Curve with a passion.
    -Brandon-

Comment

• When is he coming down? I bet you its less than what BMW would be.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Curve = Chick phone

Bold, Tour, anything not Curve or Pearl = Man's phone.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i would def get it checked by bmw. when i had my e36, the place i got it from was trying to screw me over. i got quotes from the dealer, almost crapped my pants it was so high lol
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Curve = Chick phone

Bold, Tour, anything not Curve or Pearl = Man's phone.
            tfs

Comment

• Gee thanks lol
              -Brandon-

Comment

• we're now rocking out to some Coolio in the office lol Fantastic Voyage ftmfw

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  When is he coming down? I bet you its less than what BMW would be.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  i would def get it checked by bmw. when i had my e36, the place i got it from was trying to screw me over. i got quotes from the dealer, almost crapped my pants it was so high lol
                  Oh, its getting fixed at bmw then painted at the dealerships collision repair. The guy who works there painting cars is the best sprayer in my town. I know his son and he has like ocd when it comes to painting. It has to be flawless or else he re-dos it.

I already priced off realoem.com for the hood, kidney grille section, and bumper. Its over $800, and thats without paint. Its metallic paint too so its going to be hella expensive for that.

Once the guy comes and gives me a appraisal, I will go to bmw and see how much they will do it for. Then summit that to the insurance company. If they don't pay it, then my insurance company fights with theirs to pay for the repairs.

Unless they want to just give me the money and not go through any dealerships. I would take $1200 because I get discounts at bmw. Plus I want a m3 bumper lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    i would def get it checked by bmw. when i had my e36, the place i got it from was trying to screw me over. i got quotes from the dealer, almost crapped my pants it was so high lol
                    Stealerships tend to do that.

Dave, if you are jamming to coolio, you can snap that pic, and no one will notice. DO IT.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    tfs
                    Mhmm.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Oh, its getting fixed at bmw then painted at the dealerships collision repair. The guy who works there painting cars is the best sprayer in my town. I know his son and he has like ocd when it comes to painting. It has to be flawless or else he re-dos it.

I already priced off realoem.com for the hood, kidney grille section, and bumper. Its over $800, and thats without paint. Its metallic paint too so its going to be hella expensive for that.

Once the guy comes and gives me a appraisal, I will go to bmw and see how much they will do it for. Then summit that to the insurance company. If they don't pay it, then my insurance company fights with theirs to pay for the repairs.

Unless they want to just give me the money and not go through any dealerships. I would take $1200 because I get discounts at bmw. Plus I want a m3 bumper lol
                    Insurance company fights are funnnn..
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wwe've moved on to weird al no hahahahah

Comment

• oh they're a blast. Atleast its for my car and not hers.

Im making a new sig picture

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          wwe've moved on to weird al no hahahahah
                          Damnit Dave.
                          Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          oh they're a blast. Atleast its for my car and not hers.

Im making a new sig picture
                          No blondes this time.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• now its Chinese Freestyle from CKY2K. we are not being productive at all today

Comment

• What color should I get

or

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                                where do you work that theres a night shift?
                                Security at an appartment block in the city down here.. tonight i have another guard on site though, hence why im not posting too much.. cunt looking over my shoulder and shit..
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X