This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    There is no plan, But for the guys who are posting in there, more so the OG guys from this forum, its as if we are mourning the passing of one of the greatest peices of machinery ever.

Rusty wasn't just a car. Rusty brought people together, the image of rusty is directly identified with the community it helped create. It may seem corny to some, it may look like spam to others, but the refference out of fight club is one of meaning.
    some of you guys take this car WAY to serious.

shit was a game changer but cmon....greatest piece of machinery?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

There is no plan, But for the guys who are posting in there, more so the OG guys from this forum, its as if we are mourning the passing of one of the greatest peices of machinery ever.

Rusty wasn't just a car. Rusty brought people together, the image of rusty is directly identified with the community it helped create. It may seem corny to some, it may look like spam to others, but the refference out of fight club is one of meaning.

Benzo, I deleted your last post aswell, as its not needed. feel free to spam in RT, but that thread even if it doesnt seem it, is still serious.

/serio oxer.
      really? not spamming? ok then.. Goodluck with the thread.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        friend did it on his, Couldnt get up his driveway after.
        It sounds like a fucking racecar, I'd whip it purely because people would think there is a fucking F1 car screaming up behind them.

That and how bad ass would you feel driving it.

Sean if you get one, you must straight pipe it.
        Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Reffer to my last post. Understand that this is a difficult time for Mike, and we are only trying to show support, in a way where we show we will always remember that car for what it was.
        This.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nvm

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            some of you guys take this car WAY to serious.

shit was a game changer but cmon....greatest piece of machinery?
            When I say that, I dont mean it litterally... I probably should have worded it differently. What I mean is that it was more then just a car. And some of us would not have found this place if it wasnt for the things that mike had done to/with it.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

nvm
              im with you on this one... support is one thing but 4 pages of dick riding is another

Comment

When I say that, I dont mean it litterally... I probably should have worded it differently. What I mean is that it was more then just a car. And some of us would not have found this place if it wasnt for the things that mike had done to/with it.
                very true, some people just gotta tone it down.

use that intensity towards something that matters.

if that was me or anyone else it would have gone without incident, he has triple the resources that anyone else has. hell be more than ok.

Comment

really? not spamming? ok then.. Goodluck with the thread.
                  I know, interwebz r srs bidnz, but Im pretty sure Mike is human, and I know that a lot of us arent using that thread for spam.

Theres a whole Off Topic section for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    It sounds like a fucking racecar, I'd whip it purely because people would think there is a fucking F1 car screaming up behind them.

That and how bad ass would you feel driving it.

Sean if you get one, you must straight pipe it.

This.
                    i like the J's racing,2 of my friends have it on thiers and it sounds badass

Comment

• i want a s2k very very badly

the urge increases everytime i look at all the work left on my car

Comment

i like the J's racing,2 of my friends have it on thiers and it sounds badass
                        Because racecar.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          im with you on this one... support is one thing but 4 pages of dick riding is another
                          You call it dick riding as this is just another forum to post on... For people like myself, who is in another country, yet am dedicated to the happenings on this site, its a lot more.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          very true, some people just gotta tone it down.

use that intensity towards something that matters.

if that was me or anyone else it would have gone without incident, he has triple the resources that anyone else has. hell be more than ok.
                          Indeed, but theres nothing wrong with a simple show of support right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Because racecar.

That green is awesome.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• that s2k needs more frontal low....like 1.5 inches

Comment

• those wheels are like 18x11 18 x13 arnt they?

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X