dunno if i'll be able to snap a ninja shot. bb cameras are loud as fuck
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yeah pics or it didn't happen
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
        where do you work that theres a night shift?
        id **** to work the night shift

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          yea she is

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Pics. Nao!

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

dunno if i'll be able to snap a ninja shot. bb cameras are loud as fuck
            dude ninja that shit up, you cant turn the camera sound off on the phone? Its not like its a real slr lens, i shouldnt make any noise

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
              dude ninja that shit up, you cant turn the camera sound off on the phone? Its not like its a real slr lens, i shouldnt make any noise
              ive been trying to find a way to shut that damn sound off. no luck

Comment

• try just setting the phone to silent, it's worked with all of mine
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Dave you are going to have to take a picture, I know the BB camera's are loud as shit, BUT cover up the speaker with your finger. Or just find a creative way so that you can get said picture with her compliance.

Today has been great so far... NOT. I have made 2 critical mistakes already making me go back and do what I had to do over again twice. Not that its hard its just really fucking annoying. Hopefully my day turns around at some point. And some really hot 18 year old intern starts today or something. That would make my life. Because all the interns here are incredibly socially inept, and clearly just sit at home playing WoW. Meaning I can swooop in and be the person who ACTUALLY talks to her... BUT thats not gunna happen. So basically shit sucks.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    try just setting the phone to silent, it's worked with all of mine
                    nope. phone set to silent, the camera still makes noise

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      try just setting the phone to silent, it's worked with all of mine
                      i was doing research, no way to turn of sound, on some phones silent will work, on others it wont.

ok, take picture, then curse like it was unintentional and say you were trying to check your email or some shit.

Comment

• You can't silence the camera on BB's. They make the sound always so that people know when you are taking a picture. In some countries that is a law, so they just implement it on all their phones because they ship to so many markets. Same thing with the new iPhone.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Dave you are going to have to take a picture, I know the BB camera's are loud as shit, BUT cover up the speaker with your finger. Or just find a creative way so that you can get said picture with her compliance.

Today has been great so far... NOT. I have made 2 critical mistakes already making me go back and do what I had to do over again twice. Not that its hard its just really fucking annoying. Hopefully my day turns around at some point. And some really hot 18 year old intern starts today or something. That would make my life. Because all the interns here are incredibly socially inept, and clearly just sit at home playing WoW. Meaning I can swooop in and be the person who ACTUALLY talks to her... BUT thats not gunna happen. So basically shit sucks.
                          ill see what i can do. and you, make with the pics of the 18 yo lol

Comment

• You guys don't think straight haha, just say, that you are trying to figure out how to turn the sound off, and take a picture of her, and see if it works, then when it makes the sound, say "Shit, that didn't work", then IMMEDIATELY post the picture here.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i need to get on the random thread more often, get to it man!

Comment

That's a dream Dave, its not ACTUALLY going to happen, there are no more interns coming in. There are the 3 of us, and thats it...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X