X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    god damn that was rude and uncalled for
    Whatever, I do what I want! I'm redoing my headliner with the confederate flag fuckers!

loljkjk I love the blacks. lol jk
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    seriously

Dan, is your blackass coming to dustoff?
    Yeah I'll be there. Think I'm staying with Andrew the night before? I think... idk wtf is going on anymore...

Originally posted by Kielan
    can't trust black people..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan T View Post
      Whatever, I do what I want! I'm redoing my headliner with the confederate flag fuckers!

loljkjk I love the blacks. lol jk

Yeah I'll be there. Think I'm staying with Andrew the night before? I think... idk wtf is going on anymore...
      cool, Ill be there also
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I just got side swiped by a fucking jeep riding my bike to my girl friends, fucking cunt, i don't know if it was a broad or some chode but I know I punched the Fuck out of there pasenger side window

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          I just got side swiped by a fucking jeep riding my bike to my girl friends, fucking cunt, i don't know if it was a broad or some chode but I know I punched the Fuck out of there pasenger side window
          glad your ok boss man. did you break the glass?
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Unfortunatly no

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              cool, Ill be there also
              Whatt?!? I'm gonna get to meet the man, the myth, the legend.

Comment

• Yea, Dave, Ollie, hopefully Chuckles and Josh will be there, plus an asorted bunch of college kids

Comment

Unfortunatly no
                  weak
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Leave me alone gajin, I'm drunk, it was totally their falt however, and the only reason i'm not seriously I nhured is because of my bicycle skill, I evaded and still go hit

Comment

Yea, Dave, Ollie, hopefully Chuckles and Josh will be there, plus an asorted bunch of college kids
                      Still cool if I come Saturday night? Probably gonna be just me though...

Comment

• you dont know if meant your weak or it was weak cause the glass didnt break

double entendre perhaps?!?!

Comment

• Hell yea man

Comment

• you deceide drunky

Comment

• That hell yea was for dan

Comment

• nope, i took that shit. IT WAS FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Working...
                                X