This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahaha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkx...yer_embedded#!
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Holy poop DJ's are expensive to book.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
        thats so 4 years ago. Been saying that stuff forever. lol
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Holy poop DJ's are expensive to book.
          why book DJs when you got plentiful DJ friends

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• or just dl a bunch of DJ mixes and hit play?
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              why book DJs when you got plentiful DJ friends
              These are my DJ friends, they are giving us a very nice deal, and its still gunna cost a bunch..
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If I was your friend and I lived near you I would do it for free.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Yeah.. I know I was originally told it was gunna be like 100 which was fine, but now its gunna be like $600, which I don't know if we are going to be able to swing..
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• For your viewing pleasure. Thanks to my roommate shane for this...entertaining piece...

Hey, where's that chocolate cake??I promise I will never make anything this retarded ever again.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I don't know whether that was or .
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Yeah.. I know I was originally told it was gunna be like 100 which was fine, but now its gunna be like $600, which I don't know if we are going to be able to swing..
                        lame. they aren't friends if they charge you for things like that

except rolling fenders like my friend did with his friend. Charged $400 for one side and $200 for the other......or maybe cause they dont like him enough to do it for free......or maybe it was a joke

Drama you are like god

Comment

• yeah I was going to say, they're not your friends if they're charging you. shit's weak
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• I only charge my bmx friend cause i have him on a leash. Hes my bitch.....

I kinda feel bad when I talk about it lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              lame. they aren't friends if they charge you for things like that

except rolling fenders like my friend did with his friend. Charged $400 for one side and $200 for the other......or maybe cause they dont like him enough to do it for free......or maybe it was a joke
                              There is no way thats for real 600 for a fender roll is more than the shops around here charge and they charge absurd sums of money.
                              Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              yeah I was going to say, they're not your friends if they're charging you. shit's weak
                              Yeah I know it kinda really sucks, seeing as we aren't making anything off the show to begin with...

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              I only charge my bmx friend cause i have him on a leash. Hes my bitch.....

I kinda feel bad when I talk about it lol
                              We all have a friend like that haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my dad and i just put a system in my golf cart. so sick. air ride's next.

Comment

Working...
                                X