• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
    it was an adult swim skit.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Maybe a butt hair lower now
      hahahaa, first time ive heard that before...

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Did I mention he bought the bug basically as it sits. Maybe a butt hair lower now and had a few different wheels. And all his pics of the engine bay work on the other car, not a single person doing work has been him... he's a fuckin tool.
        i know a few assholes that think they are awesome and never turned a wrench on their car

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Did I mention he bought the bug basically as it sits. Maybe a butt hair lower now and had a few different wheels. And all his pics of the engine bay work on the other car, not a single person doing work has been him... he's a fuckin tool.
          Ugh. At least try to do some of the work yourself.

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
          it was an adult swim skit.
          Aw maaaan. Fucking Europe.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Oh jesus fuck that's even worse....
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

for srs?!?
              what an asshole

also omg omg omg omg
              See every Nissan Skyline for sale across +82 JDM importers and exporters world wide --- all in one place. Whether you want to import a Nissan Skyline yourself or buy a landed JDM Nissan Skyline car locally in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia or beyond, you can find the right Nissan Skyline car at the right price by comparing examples from multiple JDM importers/exporters.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKb572Yo2aM"]YouTube - Amazing Car and engine sounds....WITH MOUTH! (Air Cooled VW, Subaru, Import/Drift Car + MORE)[/ame]
                not bad.
                definetly not amazing.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

i was unaware of that
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol. the dirt bike was funny.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

Oh? Was unaware of that.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• wow a dude that drive a beetle in tx
                          he must get his ass kicked alot
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• My **** for him started when he tried to talk shit to jerry (handsome.garage) sayin his car was a piece of shit.

He drove a sick 1j'd x7 cressida... fag boy drives a bug... just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              wow a dude that drive a beetle in tx
                              he must get his ass kicked alot
                              Perhaps why he sold it to a homo in California... lol

Comment

My **** for him started when he tried to talk shit to jerry (handsome.garage) sayin his car was a piece of shit.

He drove a sick 1j'd x7 cressida... fag boy drives a bug... just sayin.
                                from what i know of jerry (which is only through others) is that he is legit as fuck
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X