X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaning, on the last trip the user on here Schroedin (at the time his name was A. Schroeder) kept saying that he wished he could be on the trip, and I kept saying he was schroedin, and anytime someone would wish for something I'd say they were schroedin

Comment

• See that MAY happen, but I am sure I will find something that will entertain me for a while. I really want to go on a road trip, the plans were all in place before summer started for me, and then they just fell apart because parents are bitches.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im lost. lol
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I just looked at the new tags here. What is this "You just lost the game" deal, I saw it on your FB as well Andrew. I assume an inside joke with you Mike and a few others.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I remember the early uses of schroedin. shit this site was so damn small.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• is the timing/route for the trip top secret? trying to plan for LeftCoastLow II, and would love for you guys to be able to stop by.

Comment

• No inside joke, it's "The Game" the point is to forget you're playing, when you are reminded you lose, so really the only point is to make people lose

Comment

• I see. So in order to make others lose, you make yourself lose... This is interesting hahah.

Why does Mike have to go to IA'10 and not Waterfest... I mean sure IA is in his backyard, but I wanna see THE E36, and I will be at Waterfest. That should be enough reason for him to go haha.

Jokes.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'll talk to him about it, might be able to get him to come up, of not road trip it down there

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                      is the timing/route for the trip top secret? trying to plan for LeftCoastLow II, and would love for you guys to be able to stop by.
                      lolz I don't think so, probably going to be the same, when's this left coast low you speak of?

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        I just looked at the new tags here. What is this "You just lost the game" deal, I saw it on your FB as well Andrew. I assume an inside joke with you Mike and a few others.
                        you dont know what the game is?
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          lolz I don't think so, probably going to be the same, when's this left coast low you speak of?
                          was aiming for mid-late august, kinda dropped the ball on planning it.
                          when do you guys plan on being in the bay area?

Comment

• Nothing even etched in stone right now, but we were talking maybe leaving tennessee in late july maybe, but again we havn't actually talked about anything yet really

Comment

• word. i'll probably shoot mike an email at some point and see what's up.

Comment

• w00t! my xbox arrived today
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X