• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW'S Road-Going Touareg
    Engine: 2.5-litre, 5-cylinder twin-turbo diesel, 305bhp
    Performance: 0-62mph in 5.9 seconds, 118mph max speed
    Transmission: five-speed sequential
    Weight: 1,788kg
    "Painted in ‘Magic Morning' white - infused with a shimmer of gold - and it has 18-inch gold rims designed by BBS, which replace the 16-inch race versions." - ok, thats a little too bling, just paint it white.

As a rally-child, I can assure you this gave me a ladyboner. If it can be stanced nicely... uunnnngghh.
    Then again, I wouldn't want to change it.

Just check the dash:

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• I like rally hence my liking of Subarus. If I lived in Europe I would be at rally events alot.

Haha wearing my Ken Block shirt today.
      whatadouche.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        I was doing an ecu flash on an a4. question?
        No question, just wanted to give you a progress report

Is that tourreg real life?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          I like rally hence my liking of Subarus. If I lived in Europe I would be at rally events alot.

whatadouche.jpg
          Dad shattered his conrod last weekend, whacked his landrover into a rock. We were gonna compete the whole british season, but that's put a spanner in the works.
          richards4x4.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, richards4x4.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

his dork website <3
          Been to Baja 1000 as pit crew with him - that was one hell of an experience.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          No question, just wanted to give you a progress report

Is that tourreg real life?
          here's the article - those are photos of the real deal, shown in Dubai.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            Dad shattered his conrod last weekend, whacked his landrover into a rock. We were gonna compete the whole british season, but that's put a spanner in the works.
            richards4x4.com is your first and best source for all of the information you&#8217;re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, richards4x4.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

his dork website <3
            That's awesome.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              That's awesome.
              Haha, thanks - it didn't help that the race meet before last weekend he'd shattered his steering rod at the end where it connects to the steering - limped back to the pits with it duct-taped and cable tied together!
              I think he secretly wants to destroy the Discovery so he can build himself a Defender again.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Hawkeye Impreza > all. IMO.

Comment

I like rally hence my liking of Subarus. If I lived in Europe I would be at rally events alot.

whatadouche.jpg
                  are you some sort of super douche?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    richards4x4.com is your first and best source for all of the information you&#8217;re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, richards4x4.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

his dork website <3

here's the article - those are photos of the real deal, shown in Dubai.
                    http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/vw-...3-30?imageNo=1
                    tell your pops to hook us up with compmovitve wheels.

they arent so nice on the phone

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      are you some sort of super douche?
                      Subaru owners are often regarded as douchebags, thus the link to Ken Block just ups the level.

Comment

Hawkeye Impreza > all. IMO.
                        [IMG]http://www.vistawallpaper.org/vista-wallpapers/impreza-wrc.jpg[/IMG
                        IDK, I'm more of a wildcat person myself.

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate the more carlike ones.
                        If I could choose for myself though:

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        tell your pops to hook us up with compmovitve wheels.

they arent so nice on the phone
                        What're you after? We only really use compomotives, though we have this set of pink wheels from 1993 that are still going. No idea where they were from though.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Hat take your douchery elsewhere. Its not welcome in RT

Comment

• Groub B > all.

Comment

• Please can I stay?

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Groub B > all.
                              True though.

Comment

• Repost but whatever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozntieZs8Bg"]YouTube - Group B Monsters - tribute with pure engine sounds[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X