Me? Yes

you SOB, shot you a PM
      It gets exponentially worse.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        You seriously need to read more....

Comment

• protip: if you're ever in a situation when you share a bathroom, and the girl does not like you/temporarily hates your guts, do not leave your wonderful manrazor where she can reach it. it will be used for armpits.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            protip: if you're ever in a situation when you share a bathroom, and the girl does not like you/temporarily hates your guts, do not leave your wonderful manrazor where she can reach it. it will be used for armpits.
            who cares, not like you're using in on your face
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• cant say I would really care, they usually do it in the shower anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                who cares, not like you're using in on your face
                not sure if you mean his use of the razor, or my use of the razor.
                i don't think he's the sort to shave his balls, to be honest.

RT changes lives.

Comment

protip: if you're ever in a situation when you share a bathroom, and the girl does not like you/temporarily hates your guts, do not leave your wonderful manrazor where she can reach it. it will be used for armpits.
                  Ewww.

Comment

Grow up

Comment

the girls, the ones i've known have usually shaved in the shower. So I cant say I would really care other then that my replacement blades are expensive

I reversed that situation

Comment

• i shaved my ass with my roommates electric razor the other day. thats just what he gets for busting my balls haha
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Grow up
                          Says he who, a few pages back, was constantly making his uneasiness about there being a female in the thread well known.

RT changes lives.

Comment

oh you're saying you shaved your armpits using your boyfriends razor?

thought you ment that you had a man razor and your room mate (female) used it on her armpits

still who cares
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
                              the girls, the ones i've known have usually shaved in the shower. So I cant say I would really care other then that my replacement blades are expensive

I reversed that situation
                              that makes sense <:

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              i shaved my ass with my roommates electric razor the other day. thats just what he gets for busting my balls haha

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              oh you're saying you shaved your armpits using your boyfriends razor?

thought you ment that you had a man razor and your room mate (female) used it on her armpits

still who cares
                              ah no, my male housemate bought a new razor yesterday and left it freshly unpacked on the windowsill. man razors are much more gentle than those made for women. probably because you're supposed to use them on your face.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• he deserved it... he blew up a picture of a blue waffle and left it under my sheets for when i went to bed. Imagine trying to fucking go to sleep immediately after seeing that! it was awful!!!
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X