This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Umm... Spongebob is one of the best shows ever, I still watch that shit. Shit I watched the Spongebob movie like 3 days ago...
    this fucking this
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

Front bumper, rear bumper is getting a touch up, mirrors are getting painted, a few other flaws.

$1100

Umm... Spongebob is one of the best shows ever, I still watch that shit. Shit I watched the Spongebob movie like 3 days ago...
      holy shit, guy who did jaze car and is doing mine is doing:
      Front bumper respray&match
      rear bumper respray&match
      mount and painting lip
      mount and painting rear valances
      mount and painting rear wing
      for about 850 or so.
      but I think I'm just going to do a full respray
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        lol que?

i could understand if u said that u still watched Fraggles or Smurfs

but not that awfull spongebob stuff
        guess i'm too old
        Spongebob is fucking hilarious, there are so many jokes in there that you don't get as a kid. Its probably because you get the shitty translated ones, where the voices aren't nearly as funny.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• thats 3 babysitters, me and the wife are gonna have so much time together, awesome!
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            lol que?

i could understand if u said that u still watched Fraggles or Smurfs

but not that awfull spongebob stuff
            guess i'm too old
            I'm 28 and I'll watch that shit if nothing else is on

also any DC cartoon show or movie lately>*

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              holy shit, guy who did jaze car and is doing mine is doing:
              Front bumper respray&match
              rear bumper respray&match
              mount and painting lip
              mount and painting rear valances
              mount and painting rear wing
              for about 850 or so.
              but I think I'm just going to do a full respray
              Holy fuck.... Where is this guy again?

This was the best deal that I had gotten quoted in CT, but that is crazy awesome... FUUUUU.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you all are gay. dunno wtf a hash is but still watch sponge bob
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Spongebob is fucking hilarious, there are so many jokes in there that you don't get as a kid. Its probably because you get the shitty translated ones, where the voices aren't nearly as funny.
                  yeah basically. My dad who is 48 still watches it with me and my brother and there are so many jokes in there that go way over my brother's head (he's 11)
                  1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                  2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                  flickr

Comment

Holy fuck.... Where is this guy again?

This was the best deal that I had gotten quoted in CT, but that is crazy awesome... FUUUUU.
                    Like right down the street from jaze

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    you all are gay. dunno wtf a hash is but still watch sponge bob
                    hash is some really awesome bud

Comment

*poker face*

Comment

recovering from your sickness?
                        Nah, been over that for about a week.... I guess Im just catching up on some of the lost sleep?

I have no idea.

And Im with Jared, Sponge bob is fucking stupid. All yall are fucking gay.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Nah, been over that for about a week.... I guess Im just catching up on some of the lost sleep?

I have no idea.

And Im with Jared, Sponge bob is fucking stupid. All yall are fucking gay.
                          no Oxer, you need to like sponge bob, cause i **** you too

jk, kinda. just throw some type As on it for like 2 seconds and take a pic plzzzz

Comment

Like right down the street from jaze

Fuuuuu, I'd have to wait till I got home to get it done there, and I don't have that kinda time, I have a lot to do before SoWo...
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I believe I'll be raging today. Just thought Id give RT an update
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hey guys, just dropping in. Oh, yeah spongebob is gay too. 80's baby FTMFW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X