• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    ahaha noooo!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      whether protected or not, viruses scare the shit outta me.
      this, but solved that with friends with benefits lol
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• lol i used to have 1, yes 1 with benefits. she was in an arranged marriage. her hubby was back in her country to take care of the business he was running. so she was in the US, all alone...

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• i cant see any of the photos your uploading proxy FTL i can see flickr and photobucket pics

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            idk about you, but i'm the relationship type. i don't see how dudes sleep around all the time. whether protected or not, viruses scare the shit outta me.
            i did my man whore time it was ok
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• what photo's (they are forever alone.png's lol)?

i'm not using flickr but direct link from homepage

Comment

• first one is the forever alone meme lol

Comment

• lol thanks buds
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• yes jared i use a lot of images in RT to add force to my words lol

Comment

• Just dropped the woman off at school/work, time for re-sleep as I'm calling it, it's called that because I sleep from like 2am to 5:15 am, get up drop her off, cone back, go back to sleep till noon, go re-sleep!

Comment

• icic, not a problem but id nvm be alone, i dont have swag or game but i can still pull females some how must be my boyish cute face and charm

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          Just dropped the woman off at school/work, time for re-sleep as I'm calling it, it's called that because I sleep from like 2am to 5:15 am, get up drop her off, cone back, go back to sleep till noon, go re-sleep!
                          what has to be done at 2am to warrent a job?!!?

Comment

• i'm familiar with resleep

the best butcher near me has an average que on weekends of half an hour, unless u get there before 9.30am

so i used to get out of bed, go there and to bakery, eat a lil and go "resleep"

ftw

Comment

• later guyth.

Comment

• c ya

Comment

Working...
                                X