This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Probably not. It might be cracked in the middle but haven't really looked at it. Im contacting her insurance tomorrow and filing a claim.
    ouch guess your not in there. did she tell you she knew how to drive standard?
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Shes a woman, she don't know how to drive period lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        no homo tho.
        Goes with out saying. Hahha.
        Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        My front end has damage due to a woman not knowing how to drive a 5speed. Awesome.
        Sounds like something that happened to me, continue.
        Its not really bad. The hood is maybe bowed up slightly, bumper is sagging now, and the area where the kidney grills go is bent in a noticeable amount.
        She crimped the front end of my hood, but some nice gouges in the front bumper
        Probably not. It might be cracked in the middle but haven't really looked at it. Im contacting her insurance tomorrow and filing a claim.
        She didn't leave any insurance.. Fucking whore.

I gotta replace my front bumper anyway, but she made it worse, and made me even more pissed. I suppose I will be replacing it in the next few weeks.

At least yours will be replaced under insurance and such. And you will get a nice new front end! This is when you go to the dealership get the most expensive quote, then get a M3 front, get a buddy to paint it, and have some extra $$$ in your pocket.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahaha good point with that being said take every last penny she has and hopefully you get your car back to tip top shape in no time

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
            did someone say jump around? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwQbPgouUYo
            lmfao what a coincidence. Im watching SNL best of Will Farrell and he started singing Jump Around and then I clicked on this link

baam. Panorama I did at my 2nd visit at the Yankee Stadium
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah she was trying everything for me not to file a police report (witch I did). Her excuses were as follow:

my brother died of cancer last week
              I have no money
              your car is not legal because its that low
              my brother owns a shop he could fix it for you

After I basically told her off and called the police, she wasnt so nice lol

-Dan

Comment

Yeah she was trying everything for me not to file a police report (witch I did). Her excuses were as follow:

I have no money

1 & 4 ? after 3 she would get smacked with baby powder

Comment

hahaha good point with that being said take every last penny she has and hopefully you get your car back to tip top shape in no time
                  Im not after her money at all, but im getting it fixed right. I don't care how much it costs and I will get everything in tip top shape as if it never happened. And to make matters worse for her, she was talking on the phone

I figure the price of a new hood, bumper (clips are probably broken) and the kidney grille section plus getting it painted will cost her a decent amount.

-Dan

Comment

Yeah she was trying everything for me not to file a police report (witch I did). Her excuses were as follow:

I have no money

The too low excuse.

I wonder if that brother that owns the shop, is the same one that died of cancer last week, and the same reason she has no money?

Perhaps she should just stay in the kitchen next time, and let her Jesus like brother do everything for her.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

1 & 4 ? after 3 she would get smacked with baby powder
                      it was someone in her family owns a shop. I stopped paying attention after she said it was "just a bump"

-Dan

Comment

it was someone in her family owns a shop. I stopped paying attention after she said it was "just a bump"
                        hahaha just a bump

Comment

• Oh and then she tried to tell me im just after her money. Like she was throwing crazy ideas out there. She was wearing a shift from a restaurant and she thought I thought that she owned it and has all this money. She even thought there was no damage to my car and that I was just after her money. Then after a good 5 minutes of me telling her im not after her money and im filing a accident report, she said my car was a piece of crap about 2000x. THEN she through out the jesus card and told me that hes looking down at me for what im doing to her.

-Dan

Comment

• LOL the too low excuse. my buddy had a lady in a mazda back into him in the parking lot and tried that excuse. But to be fair his EF is dumped. It scrapes everywhere.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• how did you get into a situation like that? are you firends with her or something?

Comment

• Speaking of Hydraulics. It was badass like 2 nights ago. Me and my friend were riding like at 10 and there was like a light tan/beige colored 64 impala. That dude was working it. Shit was nice too. Had chrome triming, 100 spoke daytons (like the ones on that black impala that Mike posted). Nice music bumpin. The bouncing was flowing with the music it was so perfect. It was slammed, the bounced to left, then went on all 4s and started bouncing the front while driving.

Then like 2 minutes later theres a row of impalas. A candy red one with chrome, sparks flying everywhere cause it was so low.

there was one of these in black white chrome triming:

with these wheels.

shit was dope. Candy green impala with gold like in "Today Was A Good Day"

i think you get the point...
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X