• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That they are.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Yeah especially when it was only 2 days old..

You know what pisses me off more though, is when people don't take the time to read the thread they are posting in and getting mad at you for PART of the post, when you say how much you **** it when you see some one take say Hydro's and make it completely awful, but you praise them for doing it right.. People need to learn how to read and not get butt hurt every time they see something negative even when its NOT directed toward them.
      /rant
      come at me bro..

lol jk no homo

but seriously, it was kind of ignorant. I've never ever seen someone try to bounce a car with hydraulics while running 24's. Keep in mind i have nothing against you, But your example you have isnt classified as a lowrider, I **** when people associate types of cars as "lowriders" just cause its got hydraulics or we like to "jump around"
      /rant
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• did someone say jump around? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwQbPgouUYo
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
          did someone say jump around? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwQbPgouUYo
          haha i knew that'd get posted, i heard it in my head when i wrote it.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
            haha i knew that'd get posted, i heard it in my head when i wrote it.
            lol i was searching it on youtube and was like he probably knew this was coming

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
              lol i was searching it on youtube and was like he probably knew this was coming
              yup. Good classic song.

Comment

• who wants to go for a...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

yup. Good classic song.
                  its a good classic and hey eff it bump this when your hoppin the hydros who cares

Comment

come at me bro..

lol jk no homo

but seriously, it was kind of ignorant. I've never ever seen someone try to bounce a car with hydraulics while running 24's. Keep in mind i have nothing against you, But your example you have isnt classified as a lowrider, I **** when people associate types of cars as "lowriders" just cause its got hydraulics or we like to "jump around"
                    /rant
                    I know exactly what you mean. I didn't mean for it to come across the way it did, and by the time I realized it was too late. I didn't mean to offend anyone I am just having a bad day is all. My bad bro.

CAN WE BE FRANSZZZ???
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I know exactly what you mean. I didn't mean for it to come across the way it did, and by the time I realized it was too late. I didn't mean to offend anyone I am just having a bad day is all. My bad bro.

CAN WE BE FRANSZZZ???
                      fo sho.,

no homo tho.

Comment

• My front end has damage due to a woman not knowing how to drive a 5speed. Awesome.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          My front end has damage due to a woman not knowing how to drive a 5speed. Awesome.
                          is it bad? pics ?

Comment

• Its not really bad. The hood is maybe bowed up slightly, bumper is sagging now, and the area where the kidney grills go is bent in a noticeable amount.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              Its not really bad. The hood is maybe bowed up slightly, bumper is sagging now, and the area where the kidney grills go is bent in a noticeable amount.
                              okay sounds kinda bad my next question would be did you pound that out?

Comment

• Probably not. It might be cracked in the middle but haven't really looked at it. Im contacting her insurance tomorrow and filing a claim.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X