X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• word. i've heard that although not the best quality product (obviously), raceland has great customer service. so i would buy a new set of racelands or used h&r/b&g/KW etc.

Comment

• I'm not against low riders just those morons who think its "cool" to go bouncing up and down the street like its a damn trampoline. I actually really like some low riders. That orange one that was featured on Canibeat a few days ago was super hot. I just **** the mentality of some of those guys.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck that, lowriders are the shit.

Photo by Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          but on a sad note, after over a year of blown shocks, my car is finally going back to the stock ride height

anybody want to contribute to a "get George's car on the ground" fund?
          raceland? lol
          -Jorge-

Comment

• some of them do have horrible attitudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
              Fuck that, lowriders are the shit.

Photo by Jerry
              64?
              -Jorge-

Comment

• impalas are so sick my neighbor had a 64 on bags shit was dope
                Originally posted by TheNeek
                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                  what does rotas sucking have to do with the dudes wheels being stolen?
                  now he has to buy new wheels.....if he doesnt recover the rotas. He had to get rid of the rotas sooner or later anyways.

still sucks
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Photo by Jerry
                    I just said I like a few of them didn't I? (Not trying to be a sarcastic asshole).

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    some of them do have horrible attitudes.
                    And those are the few that I have encountered that spoiled hydro's and the low rider look for me.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I'm not against low riders just those morons who think its "cool" to go bouncing up and down the street like its a damn trampoline. I actually really like some low riders. That orange one that was featured on Canibeat a few days ago was super hot. I just **** the mentality of some of those guys.
                      i at trampoline. Lowriders are the shit. The nickname for El Paso is Chuco-town cause we got so many cholos and lowriders. My dad used to have one, fuckin sick. '88 Mazda B2200, midnight blue. Had a triming at the bottom of the door that said "Midnight Passion"

he had blue carpet inside the camper and used to ride with the camper door/window open. He was the first to have neons here in El Paso (literally) and he did it right. His shit was actually low too. he couldnt go over speedbumps or the neon bulbs would break. One time it did and it unattached on of the end on one bulb and he was riding on the freeway with it dragging the whole way.

He always got pulled over cause they thought he was a gang member, but he also got invited to car clubs.

I miss it . Me and my dad have been looking for one now so we can build it up to how it used to be.

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Photo by Jerry
                        thats sick. So is that orange one canibeat did a feature on. Theres about 6 lowriders around my neighborhood. There's a candy green 66 impala (i think its an impala) thats like a block down. Ima try to take a picture of it if I see it again. Then some guy has 3 64 impalas at his house

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Check that artist out. He has some dope beats. Perfect snowboarding music for next season.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Where do you board in NC? The Appalachians? I didn't think you guys got enough snow to do much down there. I guess I was wrong.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Where do you board in NC? The Appalachians? I didn't think you guys got enough snow to do much down there. I guess I was wrong.
                              ha yeah dude. The mountain's get plenty of snow. Ill be in boone going to school at app so i'll be killin it every weekend.

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                                http://soundcloud.com/3lll

Check that artist out. He has some dope beats. Perfect snowboarding music for next season.
                                those are some sick beats
                                Originally posted by TheNeek
                                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Working...
                                X