• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck 102 in cali!
    -Jorge-

Comment

• high was supposed to be 104.
      3 hours of driving, no ac, no tint, black leather. fack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        it' getting really hot here...i need to fix my damn ac.
        I second this... Fuck the summer. haha

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• a beautiful 74 here in Minneapolis. PERFECT
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• ead

Comment

• -George
              flickr

Comment

ead
                hahaha like your steez
                Originally posted by TheNeek
                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• but on a sad note, after over a year of blown shocks, my car is finally going back to the stock ride height

anybody want to contribute to a "get George's car on the ground" fund?
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                    hahaha like your steez

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    but on a sad note, after over a year of blown shocks, my car is finally going back to the stock ride height

anybody want to contribute to a "get George's car on the ground" fund?
                    you have an e46, raceland will cost as much as replacement parts....might as well...

Comment

• yeah i was thinking of just going budget again (currently on DDM) but how shit-tackular the ride is really makes me want to invest in something that wont blow out.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                        damn that sucks. Keep an eye out on craigslist. Rotas suck anyways
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

high was supposed to be 104.
                          3 hours of driving, no ac, no tint, black leather. fack.
                          come to el paso. Hasn't been under 100 here in about a month. and I ride BMX, all black bike, black seat, black grips, black shoes, rarely black shirts when I have nothing else to wear
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• vdubkid..try to find used quality, or at least shit quality with a warranty

and f tejas. not a fan of humidity. if i move out of ca, it will most likely be to retire on an island somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              damn that sucks. Keep an eye out on craigslist. Rotas suck anyways
                              what does rotas sucking have to do with the dudes wheels being stolen?

Comment

• i bought these DDM coilovers used, with "less than 250 miles on them," but once they were installed the ride was super bouncy and LOTS of clunking. when I tried to talk to the seller about it on another forum he stopped replying to my emails and pms. fucking jackoff.

and I guess even though a product has a lifetime warranty, it doesn't transfer owners.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X