This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    dude I don't get it under the table lol. That was the shop I was working at, I stopped working there because it was a waste of my time. I only work at the detailing place now. Mother fuckers been taking 20% of my pay each week.
    Ohhhh, so you know my pain. Shit sucks.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Was suppose to make $225 last week. I brought home $173

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        dude I don't get it under the table lol. That was the shop I was working at, I stopped working there because it was a waste of my time. I only work at the detailing place now. Mother fuckers been taking 20% of my pay each week.
        gotta love taxes.

but i'm making mad money this summer. 1 job i get paid 7.75, have a shit ton of hours in that job, then i'm getting paid 8.50 at the other one at night. doing rec and special trips. hopefully i get on the paintball one so i get paid to shoot little shitlins lol

i just hope the fuckin taxes aren't outrageous
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
          gotta love taxes.

but i'm making mad money this summer. 1 job i get paid 7.75, have a shit ton of hours in that job, then i'm getting paid 8.50 at the other one at night. doing rec and special trips. hopefully i get on the paintball one so i get paid to shoot little shitlins lol

i just hope the fuckin taxes aren't outrageous

Taxes suck ass I am supposed to make 10/hr but I will prop come out with more like 8/hr. But I get all my income taxes and shit back when I do my tax returns. So that is always nice to get a good $600 out of nowhere. But I wish I had it now.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I could die a happy man if i got paid to do that it'd be the best day ever

I know, could get a lot off goodies with the 600 you could get back. it'd be a nice surprise. i'd love to have 600 right now. i'd love even more to be getting paid 10 an hour. i used to at this one job but i totally ***** it.

but my first 2 paychecks i'm saving up for the Wedsport SA-70s. i'm set on them. now all i gotta do is find the paint code for the color i'm in love with. jaw dropped when i saw the color
            Pose for the frame

Comment

• I finished your PS's btw, but I guess now you don't need them haha. I can get those wheels on there if you want.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha, i'll take a look at them anyways. knowing how ADD i am i could switch rims at any time. that would be fantastic if you could. is there a way you could color match something on photoshop? cuz if you could get the specific color i want on the SAs that'd be excellent
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• I love tax returns lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                    haha, i'll take a look at them anyways. knowing how ADD i am i could switch rims at any time. that would be fantastic if you could. is there a way you could color match something on photoshop? cuz if you could get the specific color i want on the SAs that'd be excellent
                    I'll send them to you when I get home. I can do my best to color match it may come out a little sketchy but it provides the idea perfectly well.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• aight sounds good. just as long as its similar to the color that'll be good enough for me. i'm reallly anxious to see this when it's done.
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Rally needs to open up the online store. I want some stanceworks gear lol

-Dan

Comment

• I think he gets back from Texas today or tomorrow. You should just come to Waterfest, he'll be there haha.

JK We have been over this before. Hahha
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Next year I will be at all the car shows including sowo and 512. I gotta meet vendors and people so I can make my company im starting a success.

-Dan

Comment

• Here's the plan for next year Dan. I drive down to PA you drive to wherever the show is. JK

But seriously...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• split gas and hotels and im 100% down.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X