This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    And holy shit, this Yankee comeback is fucking nuts.
    woop woop!!!! go Mariano!!
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• lmao when the ball just hit the fence right now, the dude got scared shitless]

FIGHT!FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Are you watching this on ESPN?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• YESSSSSS! That was ridiculous.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Are you watching this on ESPN?
            yupp.

fuck yeaa!!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• FML I go and online shop at urban outfitters. Picked up 2 pair of shorts, a stussy tank top, some shirts, sunglasses, and a pair of shoes for $150 and they don't take paypal. wtf is that, that is where my money is lol

-Dan

Comment

• lmfao sucks for you. PM me your email. I'll invite you to that one site were you get a minimum of 51% off on select clothing. every other day there'll be a sale on "The Hundreds, Crooks, 10 deep, ray-bans (rarely), g-shocks, cheap monday" etc. Clae shoes, skullcandys. Supra shoes....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• drama, expect at least two pms. i want this. kthnxbye
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• watching hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. reminds me of the first time I noticed how hot zooey dechanel is. she still is
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• So burnt out. I **** building cars for deadlines(car shows.) fffff.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• i drank to much booze at the work ball on saturday

ended up in hospital and had my stomach pumped.

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          i drank to much booze at the work ball on saturday

ended up in hospital and had my stomach pumped.

lol
                          pussy
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i need more longer weekends
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              lmfao sucks for you. PM me your email. I'll invite you to that one site were you get a minimum of 51% off on select clothing. every other day there'll be a sale on "The Hundreds, Crooks, 10 deep, ray-bans (rarely), g-shocks, cheap monday" etc. Clae shoes, skullcandys. Supra shoes....
                              Gilt Groupe?

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                lmfao sucks for you. PM me your email. I'll invite you to that one site were you get a minimum of 51% off on select clothing. every other day there'll be a sale on "The Hundreds, Crooks, 10 deep, ray-bans (rarely), g-shocks, cheap monday" etc. Clae shoes, skullcandys. Supra shoes....
                                Pm'd

I just ordered $300 worth of clothing at Urban Outfitters. 11 items so its not too bad and I got expressed shipping so it will be here before I leave for the beach Friday. Thats just my summer clothes lol I still need a few more pairs of denim and some more shirts. Ill need a swim suit too because Im learning scuba diving as my gym class this year haha

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X