X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No man, we aren't. You wanna kick a close friend of mine while he's down, I'm not gonna sit around watch. It's fucking bullshit, and on this site, I actually have the ability to stop it.

Comment

• doooooo et
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        you guys are taking this way to seriously.

trolls gonna troll no matter what you do, its a by product of being an internet figure
        Jaze I love you, but come on, how the hell can that bother you even slightly. I don't know if you know Mike, but honestly anyone who even kind of knows him knows that he would NEVER do anything like that.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          doooooo et
          this.
          1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
          2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            No man, we aren't. You wanna kick a close friend of mine while he's down, I'm not gonna sit around watch. It's fucking bullshit, and on this site, I actually have the ability to stop it.
            i didnt see it that way, but you have a point.

if it were me id just ignore it. they are all jealous of his e-fame so just let them suffer when he comes out harder than before.

let em think he did it on purpose, we all know whats up

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Jaze I love you, but come on, how the hell can that bother you even slightly. I don't know if you know Mike, but honestly anyone who even kind of knows him knows that he would NEVER do anything like that.
              i only met him but i know anybody in their right mind wouldnt do such a thing.

and the people who he has amicable relationships with know he wouldnt. thats all that matters.

to me its so not plausible that its not worth addressing. no matter what he says theyre gonna think whatever they want, so dont givem the satisfaction
              Last edited by Jesus Christ; 04-12-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• You're still not considering how this shit makes Mike feel. Someone has to stick up for him other than just himself.

Comment

• Sup RT, I think people think he did it on purpose because he made a thread in OT talking about how his E28 should die, fire was mentioned. And that was made 2 years ago.

But for people to think he would do something like this on purpose is the stupidest and most reckless thing ever.
                  Last edited by Alexander; 04-12-2011, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Mike has handled this situation so much better than 98% of us would, if I were in his shoes, I would have sat there in front of the garage sobbing my eyes out, I would fall off the face of the earth for months, I would be a huge mess. Having fucktards like that idiot say shit like that, is ridiculous, and they are insensitive douchebags for it. Fact.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You're still not considering how this shit makes Mike feel. Someone has to stick up for him other than just himself.
                      i agree with that.

i just think its so asinine. the concept of burning down your garage for a conversation piece is so wild i would ignore it.

if they talk shit you should ban them, i feel like a tool just re hashing the subject

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                        Sup RT, I think people think he did it on purpose because he made a thread in OT talking about how his E28 should die, fire was mentioned. And that was made 2 years ago.

But for people to think he would do something like this on purpose is the stupider and most reckless thing ever.
                        What makes you think that thread influenced anyone's opinion? Could it be that they all reference it directly? Thanks captain obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                          Sup RT, I think people think he did it on purpose because he made a thread in OT talking about how his E28 should die, fire was mentioned. And that was made 2 years ago.

But for people to think he would do something like this on purpose is the stupidest and most reckless thing ever.
                          No shit Sherlock. Once again we already knew this, as he mentioned it in his posts.....

Fuck Sean beat me to it. Whatever, it can be said twice.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            i agree with that.

i just think its so asinine. the concept of burning down your garage for a conversation piece is so wild i would ignore it.

if they talk shit you should ban them, i feel like a tool just re hashing the subject
                            We went ahead with the ban and cleanup of the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              No shit Sherlock. Once again we already knew this, as he mentioned it in his posts.....
                              That's just my theory as to why people are saying what they are saying.

Comment

We went ahead with the ban and cleanup of the thread.
                                lol saw that
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X