This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    idk. I've heard Nikon's photos are a lot sharper. But i got a big thing for Canon's
    Yeah I think my camera is alot sharper then most canon's, But i do like nikons interface alot better then canons.

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
      Yeah I think my camera is alot sharper then most canon's, But i do like nikons interface alot better then canons.
      yea your photos kinda prove it. I've never used a canon so idk.

idk choosing between both are hard.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

yea your photos kinda prove it. I've never used a canon so idk.

idk choosing between both are hard.
        Well after owning two nikons in 6 years I would like to try shooting with canon. but I have no money soooo that switch isn't happening anytime soon.

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• you and kielan should get together and take the same shots with both cameras. Do a comparison. He has a T2i and you got a D300, and those are both my choices for the camera I want to buy.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

you and kielan should get together and take the same shots with both cameras. Do a comparison. He has a T2i and you got a D300, and those are both my choices for the camera I want to buy.
            HA if only we didn't live 12 hours away from each other.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• lol meet halfway

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                HA if only we didn't live 12 hours away from each other.
                I'll come down haha, I love the Carolina's. Besides you guys have some sick cars down there. I would come down to do a shoot or 12 haha. Its actually less than 12 hours, cause Myrtle Beach was 12 hours from me so NC would be like 8 or 9, not too bad.
                Originally posted by Drama View Post
                lol meet halfway
                Nah I'll make that drive the Carolina's are awesome.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• well dooo itttt..

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I just got the most conferrable bed ever. Who wants to know the specs haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      I just got the most conferrable bed ever. Who wants to know the specs haha
                      water or air?
                      Originally posted by TheNeek
                      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Springs? lol rockin a static bed haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Springs? lol rockin a static bed haha
                          statics the way to go now adays never lift as my grandma always says
                          Originally posted by TheNeek
                          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• temperpedic pillow ftw. So soft you dig your face to where you cant breath. Thats why when im bangin, I don't let the bitch lay here head in the pillow

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Wow.. Fuck the Yankees, they are playing like shit, its disgraceful.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I like to call it a temperpedic wanna be haha. Serta pillow top mattress, memory foam, then a thin layer of pillow top. Its super firm haha.

Its better then my two twins pushed together lol

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X