That's where the money is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      That's where the money is.
      i do the same thing, and i paruse forums and interwebz all day too

#nerd

^ and i do dumb shit like that ^
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Ive seen that scene in about 200 anime series hahahaha
        well thats real life! and those petals get every fucking where
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Fucking fuck, I **** spring. Fucking allergies and shit.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my job involves too much mud and not enough money.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Fucking fuck, I **** spring. Fucking allergies and shit.
              my windshield is fucked and i dont have any washer fluid to get the pollen off of it

Comment

• Spring is awesome. I can finally work without a space heater

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  my windshield is fucked and i dont have any washer fluid to get the pollen off of it
                  ...just wash it with a sponge and some water?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• too lazy, id rather RT

Comment

• Well it is, and girls like to wear short skirts in spring which makes me happier for sure.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                        too lazy, id rather RT
                        i can't argue with that - mine's covered in bird shit and motorway grime, and the little manual pump for the water is broken. I'll just carwash it next week.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• This weather sucks, spend hours cleaning car, park up, get covered in pollen and shit from trees, rain for 30 seconds and leave horrible sandy water marks on the car.

Do I go clean it again 1 day later?

Comment

• just clean the windows. i was gonna try to go all 4 years w/o washing my van

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              This weather sucks, spend hours cleaning car, park up, get covered in pollen and shit from trees, rain for 30 seconds and leave horrible sandy water marks on the car.

Do I go clean it again 1 day later?
                              no <:
                              i only clean mine if she really needs it, like right now.
                              pondering a matte white on respray though.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X