X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are fucking fools if you think theres a conspiracy behind this. Full story coming soon.
    Suspension was on the ground next to the car, was working on shaving the bay.

Comment

• perhaps that is why it was on blocks and engine was removed
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
        haha I see absolutely no reason for that. Crazy talk.
        if i came home and saw my garage, my first thought would be "who the fuck had the balls to do this"

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Whats the point speculating when at some point Mike will be on here himself won't he to explain it?

After all the fame rusty has, I doubt it is going to be hidden.

^^beat me to it. he has already posted.

I feel for you Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
            You guys are fucking fools if you think theres a conspiracy behind this. Full story coming soon.
            just morning banter buddy.

water cooler talk if you will

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Too many comments from people who don't know Mike well enough.
              This. Seriously how the hell could you guys even think that...
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
              You guys are fucking fools if you think theres a conspiracy behind this. Full story coming soon.
              <3
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sorry for the loss Mike
                Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

• Boooooooo

Comment

• all my bullshit aside, it really sucks. dont let my wondering mind be taken for serious shit
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      all my bullshit aside, it really sucks. dont let my wondering mind be taken for serious shit
                      im sure he doesnt realize how bored we are in the morning

its more fun to dream up a cia cover up

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        im sure he doesnt realize how bored we are in the morning

its more fun to dream up a cia cover up
                        Like i said, CSI: RT edition

Comment

• Holy shit. I saw the video on FB. This is terrible. Rusty will live on no matter what
                          Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3
                          Your comment is ignorant and you clearly have no sense of professional respect, or integrity.
                          If it doesn't fit, just stretch it.

Comment

• I can't help but think this will only evolve into another drastic and game changing move for the car... the other accident did. Then again, without seeing how bad the physical damage is none of us can really comment except for wishing Mike the best in sorting it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              I can't help but think this will only evolve into another drastic and game changing move for the car... the other accident did. Then again, without seeing how bad the physical damage is none of us can really comment except for wishing Mike the best in sorting it out.
                              x1,000,000
                              Last edited by jared1988; 04-11-2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Straight from M's Tumblr.
                                Also a video - http://vimeo.com/22223287

fuck.

Originally posted by Jersh
                                RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X