X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel the need to reply to this twice, this sucks. Bad. Video makes it look even worse.

What exactly happened? I can't find much flicking through the last few pages.

Comment

• photoshoot gone wrong?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• .... fucking heratio cane here
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by pavelk313 View Post
          thats strange! Car is seating on blocks with air, wheels, engine removed and then it catches on fire.
          Engine in front of it is bmw i6 engine.
          i think that shit is fishy as fuck too

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            photoshoot gone wrong?
            yeah if you see the vid there is a light in the front they use for photoshoots, i think
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              Now that you mention it...

Yeah, there's an umbrella at the front of the garage. Dunno how that could start a fire though?

Comment

iono dude in the video at the end seems pretty fucked up about it

but i definately see room for a conspiracy

Comment

• Conspiracy? Srsly?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                    Conspiracy? Srsly?
                    You never know.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Conspiracy? Srsly?
                      srs

*poker face*

Comment

Conspiracy? Srsly?
                        ive seen weirder things happen.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

If they were doing a shoot then they obviously saw when fire started. I am sure there was no fire ball that entered garage and set everything on fire to the point that 3 adults wouldn't be able to put out. Unless massive quantities of gasoline been involved...

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• haha I see absolutely no reason for that. Crazy talk.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• maybe he was rubbin it down with some oil and some shit happened? but dont know if he removes engines and wheels to do that

Comment

• Too many comments from people who don't know Mike well enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X