X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    sure hope it wasnt a meth lab :/
    you think gold wheels come outta no where?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• wheres the motor and wheels?!?!
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• If the motor suspension and wheels werent in there then he's good.

But judging from those pics he's kind of fucked if there was anything in there

Comment

• Rusty is well and truly out of the game

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• I think the motor is sitting just outside the garage? Last pic

Comment

• and engine isnt going to melt. and i dont see any tracks from a hoist if he pulled it after the fire, so maybe rusty will relive, with a burned shell now. rust is so 2010, now its burnt and charred frames
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                wheres the motor and wheels?!?!
                it looks like the motor wasnt in since the lack of brake booster and misc items

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  If the motor suspension and wheels werent in there then he's good.

But judging from those pics he's kind of fucked if there was anything in there
                  They were all in there. All of his wheels were in there except for his BBS prototypes.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    I think the motor is sitting just outside the garage? Last pic
                    that looks like a bimmer engine intake mani, not a 1jz

Comment

• Does it look liek the wheels are out the side in the last pic?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Oh man, that must be heart breaking to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by minuki View Post
                          i think the motor is sitting just outside the garage? Last pic
                          thats not a 1jz

i gotta retract my previous statements, id be in pieces if that shit happened to me

Comment

thats not a 1jz

i gotta retract my previous statements, id be in pieces if that shit happened to me
                            I just saw an engine lulz. Fuck, i can't believe that

Comment

thats not a 1jz

that video was a real shock to see

Comment

• Thats strange! Car is seating on blocks with air, wheels, engine removed and then it catches on fire.
                                Engine in front of it is BMW I6 engine.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X