• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    sentimental value is overrated
    You're kidding right?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it's only a car
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Only a garage, only all of the wheels he owns, only all of his tools, only all the memories.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• sure its material but holy fuck, thats a huge ass hit. lets burn down your house and see how you feel

#justsayin'
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              sure its material but holy fuck, thats a huge ass hit. lets burn down your house and see how you feel

#justsayin'
              This.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Call me sappy, but Sentiment > Material.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by kielan View Post
                  sure it would cover the monetary loses, but that's not just what he lost. That garage probably has had more blood sweat and tears shed in it than we can imagine. It's the sentimental value that is gone.
                  that was pretty gay.

Never cry about material possessions that can be replaced and often times upgraded.

If he shed tears on a concrete floor now he can install tissues on the floor to catch them

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    sure its material but holy fuck, thats a huge ass hit. Lets burn down your house and see how you feel

#justsayin'
                    if you paid me a premium to do it knock your self out

ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE BEST SCENARIO BUT AS LONG AS NOBODY IS HURT AND INSURANCE IS GOOD...ITS ALL GOOD

Comment

• jaze sig pic got pwned

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                        Call me sappy, but Sentiment > Material.
                        This.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        that was pretty gay.

Never cry about material possessions that can be replaced and often times upgraded.

If he shed tears on a concrete floor now he can install tissues on the floor to catch them
                        It's an old adage Jaze lol. Think of it like this, how would you feel if your garage burnt to the ground and you lost your car, your wheels, your tools, your suspension, everything. And then think about everything you had done in there, all the memories you had, all of that would be gone.

You say all this stuff now, but until it happens to you, we really have no idea.

Its like losing a family member we always think we will be ok, until it happens. (extreme example I know, but the concept is similar).
                        Last edited by Kielan; 04-11-2011, 09:27 AM.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          if you paid me a premium to do it knock your self out

ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE BEST SCENARIO BUT AS LONG AS NOBODY IS HURT AND INSURANCE IS GOOD...ITS ALL GOOD
                          lol your so violent

we realy need to factor in initial shock value and shit. give him a week and he will calm down and get his feet under him

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            This.

It's an old adage Jaze lol. Think of it like this, how would you feel if your garage burnt to the ground and you lost your car, your wheels, your tools, your suspension, everything. And then think about everything you had done in there, all the memories you had, all of that would be gone.
                            call me a sociopath but id be stoked on my new car, new tools and new and better garage.

im not gonna lie id be a mess the first night

and i accidentally cap locked. looks so douchey lol

Comment

• i love gettin new shit too. but if i lost ALLLLL 60 PAIR of my shoes, im gonna be fucked up for a minute

Comment

• I mean talking to Mike he had a good attitude about it. But still I can only imagine. It's not like Rusty is a new car, he and that car have been through a lot. Hell I remember when he thought it was done for the first time. The second the car was totalled the first time, it became something that would be nigh impossible to recreate.

As silly as it sounds, if he lost the E36 it would have been a lot easier to recreate than recreating Rusty.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X