This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
    A 17x10 +20 with a 225/40 would probably be sitting on my fender as it is. Add a 10mm spacer...... No thank you lol. I just don't feel like fucking with my fenders anymore. I already have my eyes on a new set of wheels anyways lol
    Im running a 10mm spacer up front to clear my z32 brakes. New wheels? Didnt you just buy new wheels you asshole?

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• ^Yes I did just buy them lol

Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
      edit nvmd what size rims are you running?

what wheels are they?
      I'm trying to run a 17x10 +20, and they were supposed to be top secret, but fuck it who cares.

-Brandon-

Comment

• you cant space those out a little more? that or shave down your calipers.

Comment

• Stretch moar spacer moar... Problem solved.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• meh too much hassle for what I have time for, I wanna go 18's anyways.

Oh and the fronts are 17x8.5 +13 and they fit awesomely! <- new word? lol I've been rolling drifter status yet again.
            -Brandon-

Comment

• keep the 17's to keep it low. i love A's on e46's. I would ask to buy them if i still had my e46.
              do the work and make it look hot. don't just give up.

Comment

• Have you seen others??? I've searched and searched and never found pictures of them on an E46. Thought I'd be one of the first lol
                -Brandon-

Comment

• dude those type As are fucking money on your car! i say make them work!
                  -Jorge-

Comment

• you would be the first one, Ive put them on my forza car haha

do it man. come on. ill come down and shoot your car for a feature if you want.

Comment

• ive got something in the works also!
                      -Jorge-

Comment

• f you guys. i have to get into an e46 again.

Comment

• lol im getting rid of mine at the end of this year. but its staying in the family!
                          -Jorge-

Comment

• mmm I may just work at it a little more. If I do keep them I'll need to buy center caps and possibly powdercoat them flat white...
                            -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                              mmm I may just work at it a little more. If I do keep them I'll need to buy center caps and possibly powdercoat them flat white...
                              baller.

Comment

• Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                                lol im getting rid of mine at the end of this year. but its staying in the family!
                                i may pick up a benz

Comment

Working...
                                X