X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would love to be able to do what i am thinking of, but to be honest im scared of getting in over my head and being overwhelmed, selling, and losing a ton of money.

you have 13k lying around Kielan? only has 89k on the clock! extended all black nappa leather interior too

Comment

• I'm guessing it would be a JDM engine going into something not JDM as that's a pretty common thing these days.

The part that will get you is the wiring.

13k right now? Nope lol. I couldn't afford that for a long while hahah.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• food pr0n

cookie, reeses, cookie

the big one is a double cookie bottom and double cookie top

bought the "ready to bake" ones, didnt feel like fucking around with the tubes of cookie dough and spoons n shit. they are cooling now
        Last edited by jared1988; 04-10-2011, 09:16 PM.
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I see you took my advice
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            4 months? Sounds like a lot of time.
            nominally, yes, but i will have to do this on the fly: buying the car, motor, and major parts can be done during school, but there always arise new complications during the build that will no doubt leave me needing to source and buy more parts/rent machines/etc. And I hopefully have a full time internship which will be much more taxing on my time than my usual summer job at nike

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              I see you took my advice
              lol yeah and i completely forgot to buy oreos
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                nominally, yes, but i will have to do this on the fly: buying the car, motor, and major parts can be done during school, but there always arise new complications during the build that will no doubt leave me needing to source and buy more parts/rent machines/etc. And I hopefully have a full time internship which will be much more taxing on my time than my usual summer job at nike
                Ah. >_<

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Honestly it depends on the swap.
                  Has it been done before and are you fabricating the parts or buying them from a known good manufacturer. And how much research you do to overcome the known issues.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I'm guessing it would be a JDM engine going into something not JDM as that's a pretty common thing these days.

The part that will get you is the wiring.

13k right now? Nope lol. I couldn't afford that for a long while hahah.
                    nope. small block chevy into an e28 would be ideal

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Honestly it depends on the swap.
                      Has it been done before and are you fabricating the parts or buying them from a known good manufacturer. And how much research you do to overcome the known issues.
                      that's what my main concern is: as far as i have found, no one has done it yet so there is really not much to find out from people's personal experiences.

Comment

that's what my main concern is: as far as i have found, no one has done it yet so there is really not much to find out from people's personal experiences.
                        sounds like you need to get with Mikes Bfurroughs fabricator

Comment

nope. small block chevy into an e28 would be ideal
                          Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post

You are the 3rd person to have this idea that I know. Lol.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            You are the 3rd person to have this idea that I know. Lol.
                            BAHAHAhahaHhahAHahhAHahHAhahAHaha

Kielan just got rick roll'd

trollface.jpg

Comment

• yes but has anyone done it yet?

Comment

• I've definatly seen a chevy small block in an e28 in performance BMW before

Comment

Working...
                                X