• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    3D152 (use to be 3C251)
    Nice, I wanted that one but they didn't have any openings at my base
    so I'm going for 3D151.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• sys admin or csa? iono the new stupid AFSCs
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

sys admin or csa? iono the new stupid AFSCs
        lol Client systems, its what I've been doing for the last 7-8 years as a civilian anyways.
        Fucking sick of working on planes

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          lol Client systems, its what I've been doing for the last 7-8 years as a civilian anyways.
          Fucking sick of working on planes
          have fun at tech school, all 6 weeks of it. try to keep your hands off the females

yeah desk job, working 730-1630 with a/c and heat. sure as hell beats a flight line in w/e weather conditions
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

have fun at tech school, all 6 weeks of it. try to keep your hands off the females

yeah desk job, working 730-1630 with a/c and heat. sure as hell beats a flight line in w/e weather conditions
            Yeah it will be fun going back. Last time I was at tech school it was school, gym, study, sleep. Be nice to drop back down to 145 lbs of solid muscle. Yeah I don't think my wife would like it if I touched any women while I was down there. Also, I think its about 5 months of school. I think I still have to report in at 0700-1530 for the weekends.

Comment

• welp need to get started on my day, later

Comment

Yeah it will be fun going back. Last time I was at tech school it was school, gym, study, sleep. Be nice to drop back down to 145 lbs of solid muscle. Yeah I don't think my wife would like it if I touched any women while I was down there. Also, I think its about 5 months of school. I think I still have to report in at 0700-1530 for the weekends.
                didnt know they extended the school. i didnt know reclasses needed to report on weekends. you should be exempt from all that jazz cause your prior service. TDY and ish

Comment

• ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• And I'm back.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                      problema?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      And I'm back.
                      suppppppp

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                        That's what she said.

Comment

didnt know they extended the school. i didnt know reclasses needed to report on weekends. you should be exempt from all that jazz cause your prior service. TDY and ish
                          LOL I'm a reservist dude.

Comment

LOL I'm a reservist dude.
                            gah w/e your confusing meeeeeeeeee. figure shit out on your own then! lol

Comment

• andddddddddddddddddd im out

#sleep

Comment

• Mornin RT

Comment

Working...
                                X