This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    I dont drink coffee that often, its really only when you talk about it in here that I think "I feel like a coffee"

He's a fucking gaylord. He drives a mini ffs.

He wants to go to paris to go to all the beauty parlours and get facials and shit... fkn fag..

Josh, <3
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Bruce, I'm still thinking at ti's
      You talking to me?

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      Problem?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• No I'm talking to the other Bruce, gajin Bruce

Comment

You talking to me?

Problem?
          not w/ you, the pedo lol

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          No I'm talking to the other Bruce, gajin Bruce
          hmm assuming im the "gajin Bruce", yeahhhhhhhhhh i think you should move past that ti thing. me thinks get e38 and swap a proper gear box in it

didnt know if Oxer is Oxers name. assumed it was Bruce so i stay hush
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• my name is Jared BTW. i know it gets confused all the time

Comment

• Bullshit Jared, your name is now Bruce.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  not w/ you, the pedo lol

hmm assuming im the "gajin Bruce", yeahhhhhhhhhh i think you should move past that ti thing. me thinks get e38 and swap a proper gear box in it

didnt know if Oxer is Oxers name. assumed it was Bruce so i stay hush
                  looked at the e38 wiki page, didnt know e38s came with manual transmissions, so just get a manual trans e38

Comment

Bullshit Jared, your name is now Bruce.
                    ok whos gonna change my s/n now?

Comment

• Ok
                      1. Everyone from australias name is Bruce
                      2. E38s only came in auto in the states
                      3. I had one
                      4. It was a piece of shit

Comment

• morning stance jerks
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• ok
                          1. sure, so i am "gajin Bruce"?
                          2. #fail
                          3. awesome
                          4. less awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            morning stance jerks
                            fuck you and your s14

i mean, good morning

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              fuck you and your s14

i mean, good morning
                              Dont ****

also can't wait to find out when the fuck I'm going back for retraining
                              what is your afsc?
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• 3D152 (use to be 3C251)

Comment

Working...
                                X