• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching spongebob in HD FTW!!!
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      watching spongebob in HD FTW!!!
      the ep where he becomes a hall monitor or what ever, is the best. theres one part in that one, i almost shit my pants like K cause i was laughing so hard
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• srs? sponge bob?
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          srs? sponge bob?
          the best fucking cartoon there is.... other then scooby doo of course.
          cars and stuff

Comment

• wanna watch my daughters? they love sponge bob, they even have a few DVDs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

wanna watch my daughters? they love sponge bob, they even have a few DVDs
              that would be awesome!! hahah i could seriously watch spongebob or scooby doo all day. Throw some pay in there and ill come to japan and make it my full time job ;-) hahaha
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Fucking hell, Im maKING A MOTHERFUCKING COFFEE.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol im givin you a pass to japan and your tryna get me for more money still!? fuck all that noise, i gotta free baby sitter, unless a deal can be worked with your bimmer (e36 i think )

Comment

wanna watch my daughters? they love sponge bob, they even have a few DVDs
                    Dude... Josh is a pedo, you sure you wanna do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Fucking hell, Im maKING A MOTHERFUCKING COFFEE.
                      ive just about killed a pot of coffee already this morning
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

lol im givin you a pass to japan and your tryna get me for more money still!? fuck all that noise, i gotta free baby sitter, unless a deal can be worked with your bimmer (e36 i think )
                        hahahah
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Dude... Josh is a pedo, you sure you wanna do that?
                          !!1 He SEEMS LIKE SUCH A NICE GUY!?

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            hahahah
                            wtf am i talking about, you prolly wanna go to europe more than japan (assuming cause of you e36 and mini love)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              ive just about killed a pot of coffee already this morning
                              I dont drink coffee that often, its really only when you talk about it in here that I think "I feel like a coffee"

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              !!1 He SEEMS LIKE SUCH A NICE GUY!?
                              He's a fucking gaylord. He drives a mini ffs.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              wtf am i talking about, you prolly wanna go to europe more than japan (assuming cause of you e36 and mini love)
                              He wants to go to paris to go to all the beauty parlours and get facials and shit... fkn fag..

Josh, <3

Comment

• Bruce, I'm still thinking at ti's

Comment

Working...
                                X