• Show
Clear All

• bread, check
    eggs, check
    milk 2%, check
    cinnamon, check

french toast is being made
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      bread, check
      eggs, check
      milk 2%, check
      cinnamon, check

french toast is being made
      i havent had french toast in for fucking ever
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• mee too my wife doesnt eat it so she dont make it
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          mee too my wife doesnt eat it so she dont make it
          sounds like she needs to be reprogrammed

Comment

• lol in more ways than that, trust

Comment

• So the net at work is still down, but apparently it works in the network, which is where I am now.

But Im not supposed to be allowed in here lol... So for tonight I have sw and gmail. not bad, I guess I can survive the night.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• thats weird
                Last edited by jared1988; 04-10-2011, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• The internal network isnt down, it works, its just slow.

The reception desktop, which is what I usually use, that internet is down.

Dont ask me how the fuck that works. I are no genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    The internal network isnt down, it works, its just slow.

The reception desktop, which is what I usually use, that internet is down.

Dont ask me how the fuck that works. I are no genius.
                    fucking internets! How do they work?!

Comment

• magic

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        fucking internets! How do they work?!
                        I fucking lol'd.

<3

Comment

• not enough powdered sugar or syrup on dem franch toasts hahah
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• they was justttttttttttt enough. plus i lack any and all photo skills to try and enhance shit

Comment

• fucking lazy sunday morning. plowing through coffee watching cartoons. this is the right way to start the day lol

Comment

• not a big fan of powdered sugar but i did for all you guys.

and how would you know healthy boy?!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X