• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    low fat milk is for faggots
    2% or go home
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I get my WHOLE MILK fresh from a local dairy. It's the most wonderful thing I have ever tasted in my life :-)
      cars and stuff

Comment

• fatty
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          fatty
          Ppl whom don't drink whole milk are fegs.
          cars and stuff

Comment

• prove it

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              Ppl whom don't drink whole milk are fegs.
              I support this statement. go whole milk or go home
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• god damn it, 2 against 1. milk here tastes funny anyways, they put some ish into it so it lasts longer cause they dont use JP milk, they import shit

Comment

god damn it, 2 against 1. milk here tastes funny anyways, they put some ish into it so it lasts longer cause they dont use JP milk, they import shit
                  one of my friends does not tolerate lactose, and drinks soy milk. says its pretty good

Comment

• i dont like cheese, so i claimed lactose intolerance to avoid funny looks, questions and hazing, i continued to try it every now and then seeing if my taste would change. few months ago i tried my wifes double quater pounder with cheese, yeah that shit didnt work out too well. so now i dont have to claim it

Comment

i dont like cheese, so i claimed lactose intolerance to avoid funny looks, questions and hazing, i continued to try it every now and then seeing if my taste would change. few months ago i tried my wifes double quater pounder with cheese, yeah that shit didnt work out too well. so now i dont have to claim it
                      i do the same when people ask me why i dont vote. i just tell them im a felon to avoid the argument

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        i do the same when people ask me why i dont vote. i just tell them im a felon to avoid the argument
                        Lol
                        cars and stuff

Comment

Lol
                          i also tell people i know nothing about cars to avoid talking to stupid people that want to ask me pointless questions

Comment

i also tell people i know nothing about cars to avoid talking to stupid people that want to ask me pointless questions
                            I do that on a regular basis. Or ppl that know my car and try to bullshit me about a car they "used" to have or something like that... I just let them talk and completely ignore every word that comes out of their mouth.... Kinda like talking to a woman.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

lol i just tell em IDC, and they are like "but your in the military?!", "point? *walks away"

Comment

I do that on a regular basis. Or ppl that know my car and try to bullshit me about a car they "used" to have or something like that... I just let them talk and completely ignore every word that comes out of their mouth.... Kinda like talking to a woman.
                                "i used to have a 3er, but it was..................................right?"

oh yea dude, totally

Comment

Working...
                                X