Clear All

• I have a mexican living with me next year haha

-Dan

Comment

• lol, marty
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
        i sorta **** my 325e. 3500 rev limit cutoff FTL.
        Bahahahha what the hell is that about.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I had some spaghetti-os two minutes ago but thats about it. It had hot dogs in it so that was pretty cool.
        Those are soooo good.

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
        it will be back soon i promise.......just not here
        CiB forums??
        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        wait...they have mexican food in ct?
        Lots of it.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        made by real mexicans
        Yessir. Real Chinese food in CT however hard to come by, most of it is actually made by Mexicans too.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• we had two franchise places right next to eachother. one was tacos del mar...kind of a shitty version of chipotle. then the other ispick up stix...kinda like panda i guess.

went out to lunch with a friend, she wanted tacos, i wanted some chinese food, so we went to both places and ate outside on the patio.

the chefs at pick up stix were mexican and the two girls working at the taco place were asian. i think they sent their applications to the incorrect addresses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post

the chefs at pick up stix were mexican and the two girls working at the taco place were asian. i think they sent their applications to the incorrect addresses.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i'm considering doing a casting call for the tv show wipeout
              Pose for the frame

Comment

• someone, someday, will die on that show.

Comment

• it's bound to happen. some people bend in ways the human body wasn't supposed to on that show lol. it just looks like so much fucking fun though. like if i won 50k.....omg.
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                    i'm considering doing a casting call for the tv show wipeout
                    Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
                    Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    someone, someday, will die on that show.
                    I don't know about die, but that punching wall will certainly make at least one man incapable to have children for the rest of their life.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the three giant balls you have to jump across....inevitably going to lead to a paraplegic or 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

I don't know about die, but that punching wall will certainly make at least one man incapable to have children for the rest of their life.
                        I'm definitely going to do it. That and I'm trying to get some friends together and try to do the other show silent library. i've ALWAYS wanted to do wipeout though. i really do believe i'd make it to the final round.

everyone rushes those 3 giant balls. idk why no one takes their time on those. it would save you so much time to just slowly jump down on them.
                        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          the three giant balls you have to jump across....inevitably going to lead to a paraplegic or 2.
                          Its bound to happen, and when it does, that person is going to become extremely wealthy.

Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                          I'm definitely going to do it. That and I'm trying to get some friends together and try to do the other show silent library. i've ALWAYS wanted to do wipeout though. i really do believe i'd make it to the final round.

everyone rushes those 3 giant balls. idk why no one takes their time on those. it would save you so much time to just slowly jump down on them.
                          Because people have no common sense, have you seen the people they cast for these shows haha.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Its bound to happen, and when it does, that person is going to become extremely wealthy.

Because people have no common sense, have you seen the people they cast for these shows haha.
                            haha, i know. i'm looking at the casting requirement and it says: Be creative in your interview! Anything you can do to get our attention is fantastic! Show us your personality! Come dressed in a costume, sing a song, show us your battle cry for the start of the course, do your "I just won $50,000" victory dance…don't be afraid to think outside the box!

aka be a retard. i can't do that. i'm really reserved with shit like that lol.
                            Pose for the frame

Comment

• Drink 6 NOS's before it. Trust me, that will change how you act.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah, just act retarded for the casting, then be you on the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X