X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ppl keep putting up listing for "VIP" cars here, its annoying as fuck cause they arent any where near VIP. ruining the title
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Be back later.

Going to go eat Pho with the Fam.
      Had some pho couple weeks ago, can honestly say I'm not a fan

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I LOVE sedans but there are a lot of Japanese sedans out there, to say that any of them is "sex" is pretty silly.
      Some can be pretty awesome.
      I don't use the term sex to anything but the actual act, probably because I actually have had sex.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• At a bar with the gf aNd I'm checking rt while she's in the restroom. Ha-ha
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• looks like the paint on the tail lights came out pretty good, I think I may have gone a little heavy though :/
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Yea yea yea Chinese food yeaaaaa

Comment

• mmm chinese food
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I had guke food (as my roommate calls it) last night. It was wonderful.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• First unhealthy meal I've had in 2 weeks. Today.... I ate eggs and steak lol
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    I had guke food (as my roommate calls it) last night. It was wonderful.
                    that sounds delightfully racist

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    First unhealthy meal I've had in 2 weeks. Today.... I ate eggs and steak lol
                    shit, my diet is strickly nothing healthy. i dont even eat veggies besides corn. doctor says im good. i take daily vitamins

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      that sounds delightfully racist

shit, my diet is strickly nothing healthy. i dont even eat veggies besides corn. doctor says im good. i take daily vitamins
                      Lol ya I'm not a big veggie guy. Thank god to v8 juice!!!
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Oh and for the record... I'm from New England. I'm/we are not racist... We **** everybody haha including New Englanders from other states in New England haha
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Josh is racist

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            Lol ya I'm not a big veggie guy. Thank god to v8 juice!!!
                            yeah i keep telling myself to buy the fruity kind but that shit is like $8 a bottle

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            Oh and for the record... I'm from New England. I'm/we are not racist... We **** everybody haha including New Englanders from other states in New England haha
                            i heard that same kidna thing on a tv show/movie before
                            "im not racist, i **** everyone equal"

Comment

• im racist

Comment

• i haz racist jokes, but ppl get butthurt and shit. ima tell em anyways, if you dont like it then edit my shitzzzz

"im not racist, i have a color tv"
                                "im not racist, i love black people, i think everyone should own one"

there is a few more but i cant tihnk of them

Comment

Working...
                                X