X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• God I love this movie, and this fight scene is one of the best ever.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        hey guys
        Hey Andrew.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        God I love this movie, and this fight scene is one of the best ever.
        What movie?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Bourne Ultimatum.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            God I love this movie, and this fight scene is one of the best ever.
            what movie?

speaking of movies. Ong Bak 3 is on Netflix streaming. in the description it says Ong Bak 2 ended on a cliffhanger. I dont think so. Everyone died /movie
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              "I don't speak terrorist you fucking camel jockey!"
              He was one of those proper dressed fuckers.. could speak English fine etc...
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                what movie?

speaking of movies. Ong Bak 3 is on Netflix streaming. in the description it says Ong Bak 2 ended on a cliffhanger. I dont think so. Everyone died /movie
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Should have just said "cool story brah"
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    i had one indian customer who spoke perfect english, no accent, well educated. but as soon as he got on the phone with his buddies he sounded like apu. it was fucking hilarious
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Ollie I'm guessing that means you lowered it more?
                      I lowered it before winter. Then my cooling system exploded and then the next day someone backed into my front end and peaced out.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

i had one indian customer who spoke perfect english, no accent, well educated. but as soon as he got on the phone with his buddies he sounded like apu. it was fucking hilarious
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          I lowered it before winter. Then my cooling system exploded and then the next day someone backed into my front end and peaced out.
                          Sounds like an awesome winter for your car. I'm excited to see what you bring this year though.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dude ollies car is soooooo mint right now ;-) hahah dude wtf i miss you. come to RI now!!!!!!!!!
                            cars and stuff

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqLwXfzB1JI"]YouTube - Russell Peters on Indians Tourettes (SHITTY QUALITY)[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Hey Andrew.
                                Oh hai Jason.

You think you can do me a favor in this topic and change the title to "The Bent Wheel Thread" instead of Rim?

I was a noob when I created the topic...lol

Thanks.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X