X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fast RT really is fast for a saturday..
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      No he means dogs, I guess you never saw the 'meanwhile in australia meme'....

srs.
      nope im late

not srs. i drive a fucking van and im on this forum all too damn much. clearly IDGF. peeps are hella chill hurr
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• It's part of your DNA cause all of your mothers drink heavily while you are still in the womb. Which explains a lot.

And yeah I need gatorade, but I can't even standup because of this headache right now. Looks like my roommate will be going to get it for me.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No he means dogs, I guess you never saw the 'meanwhile in australia meme'....

Bukakke *

srs.
          ¿pɐǝɹ oʇ ɹǝısɐǝ ʇı sı sıɥʇ ǝʞıן ǝdʎʇ ı ɟı 'xo
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            hhahahahhaa

oh and kelly... i hope your roommate pisses on you because of you incapable mobility
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by kielan View Post
              it's part of your dna cause all of your mothers drink heavily while you are still in the womb. Which explains a lot.

And yeah i need gatorade, but i can't even standup because of this headache right now. Looks like my roommate will be going to get it for me.
              crack that whip!

"get me gateraid roomie, fast rt is fast, must keep up!"
              ^ was all caps
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                It's part of your DNA cause all of your mothers drink heavily while you are still in the womb. Which explains a lot.

And yeah I need gatorade, but I can't even standup because of this headache right now. Looks like my roommate will be going to get it for me.
                Actually its a choice. Not that you would know, you're only just discovering alcohol and its wonders, along with its downfalls.

If you can follow RT, you can go get your own gatorade fag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  Oh hells yeah!!!

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  hhahahahhaa

oh and kelly... i hope your roommate pisses on you because of you incapable mobility
                  This.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  crack that whip!

"get me gateraid roomie, fast rt is fast, must keep up!"
                  ^ was all caps

Comment

• Dave.

Ox I am not moving he can go and get me one. I've done more than enough shit for him.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i suppose I should start doing some work soon

Comment

• why the fuck did i think a glass desk was cool? this shit is always fucking dirty

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Dave.

Ox I am not moving he can go and get me one. I've done more than enough shit for him.
                          Furry muff

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i suppose I should start doing some work soon
                          Maybe... Im thinking about a coffee...

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          why the fuck did i think a glass desk was cool? this shit is always fucking dirty
                          Theres another fucking Lady boy staying in the apartments... He's sitting in the fucking lobby, I cant look, Im about to vomit. Thats fucking dirty.

Comment

Furry muff

Theres another fucking Lady boy staying in the apartments... He's sitting in the fucking lobby, I cant look, Im about to vomit. Thats fucking dirty.
                            Im drinking coffee right now. but currently nerd mode is winning and I dont want to be productive at all

Comment

Furry muff

wait, your making fun of me

Comment

• someone come hang out with me and force me to finish taking the suspension off the M3. Im super fucking lazy today. But want the money for the mini!!!!
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X