X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i try to multitask on the computer, cant even do it if i wanna be in RT
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• lol weve had 4 different conversations and an argument in here at one time before hahahah
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Id rather go blind from masturbation then be in a relationship. I guess either way you have to pay for sex anyway.
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwQXSZFIkEo"]YouTube - South Park Chef sings about Prostitutes[/ame]
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• rt is srs bsns

Comment

• Someone make the pain stop!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Someone make the pain stop!
              hair of the dog that blew you. its the only way. thats why the Irish put booze in coffee

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                lol weve had 4 different conversations and an argument in here at one time before hahahah
                that and im akward and dont want to jump into other pplz convos like, wtf gtfo Ari Gold style

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                rt is srs bsns
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

i could create other pain so you forget about your head....
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    i try to multitask on the computer, cant even do it if i wanna be in RT
                    You can, just takes skill, You have to pick and choose which rt convo you want to be a part of.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    lol weve had 4 different conversations and an argument in here at one time before hahahah
                    This. Josh is gay.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    rt is srs bsns
                    Damn straight.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Bang your head on the corner of the table really hard.. should work.

I iz back!
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

go throw up

someone call him and just start fuking yelling in her ear

Comment

that and im akward and dont want to jump into other pplz convos like, wtf gtfo Ari Gold style

after you spend enough time in rt, ruining other peoples convos is easy

Comment

go throw up

someone call him and just start fuking yelling in her ear
                          You're a cunt. I need water I can feel the dehydration in my body lol
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• that wasnt very invisible, im color blind and can see that shit

fail.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              You can, just takes skill, You have to pick and choose which rt convo you want to be a part of.

This. Josh is gay.

Damn straight.

Bang your head on the corner of the table really hard.. should work.

I iz back!
                              hahaha "god damn it James Taylor! Stop singing about prostitutes to the children!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                hair of the dog that blew you. its the only way. thats why the Irish put booze in coffee
                                Booze in coffee ftw.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                Its RT lol, just barge in and voice your opinion like I do.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                i could create other pain so you forget about your head....
                                In the ass?
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X