• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This car is stupid looking but kinda cool
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• sleeperrrr
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• French beat box phenomenon EKLIPS performs a 4 minutes history of HIP HOP for Trace Urban... In one single take!www.eklips-beatbox.comAnd check out the amazi...

Love this clip. dude is a machine.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol at the JZ part 0:46
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• i haven't been up to par on eklips' vids, but his old stuff is still killin' it.

Comment

• Its fucking awesome, I wish I had skills like that, I can only hold a beat, not mix it up like that...

Comment

• oh shyt he threw some ol' dirty bastard in there...

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• liar, civics cant go that fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Its fucking awesome, I wish I had skills like that, I can only hold a beat, not mix it up like that...
                      habitually, i beat box everywhere but now where near this well. i at least wish i had more verbal control when doing a beat.

Comment

• LOL are those ccw's?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          LOL are those ccw's?
                          yuh. he needs borbet type As (16x9+15)

Comment

• dude i went to bed a had a good nights sleep and you are still on? hahah wtf time is it in japan?
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• lol 1105pm right now

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                yuh. he needs borbet type As (16x9+15)
                                lol... The CCW's are far more agressive then that

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                dude i went to bed a had a good nights sleep and you are still on? hahah wtf time is it in japan?
                                like 10 or 11pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X