This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
    I know what you mean. I didn't mean to sound like one of those hipster stance hellaflush kids thats like "this is going to be the biggest thing to hit the scene ever, nobody can compete with such low girth" but I do think its safe to bet its going to be pretty awesome.
    lol thx bud
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      that my friend... is a secret. Mostly cause i dont even know yet. Working things out as we speak.
      let me know before you buy, if i can hook it up i will

and are me you byron and olek gonna have a "stanceworks ballers that arent stanced" section at dustoff?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

damn dude. What body style RX7? I love E36 Ms so much. I've always wanted an S2k too.
        I had an fc t2. i go through cars fast. the e30 is number 25

Comment

• The deciding factor of me getting a Miata next came from this picture:

So much want.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            The deciding factor of me getting a Miata next came from this picture:

So much want.
            i like the ones without flip headlights

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              let me know before you buy, if i can hook it up i will

and are me you byron and olek gonna have a "stanceworks ballers that arent stanced" section at dustoff?
              lol im getting there early per usual to set up with the crew (ive been a member of OSD for some time now). so ill be parked with them. Byron doesnt have a car right now hahaha stupid tensioners went on his E39. and the E30 is in pieces. Im pretty sure he hoping to have it allset for dustoff tho.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Fuck IF AM way to o drunkjl;j9 right now.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I had an fc t2. i go through cars fast. the e30 is number 25
                  damn. this makes the times you've told people you know nothing about cars lately and they believed you even more funny than it was to begin with.
                  1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                  2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                  flickr

Comment

lol im getting there early per usual to set up with the crew (ive been a member of OSD for some time now). so ill be parked with them. Byron doesnt have a car right now hahaha stupid tensioners went on his E39. and the E30 is in pieces. Im pretty sure he hoping to have it allset for dustoff tho.
                    lol i was talking to him about his e30 in another thread. Im just parking in the lot and paying admission. my stock ass shit is embarassing. I;ll be there early though

Comment

damn. this makes the times you've told people you know nothing about cars lately and they believed you even more funny than it was to begin with.
                      ive been in the performance scene for 14 years. like i say, im never serious lol. heres a pic of my fc

Comment

i like the ones without flip headlights
                        I'm not sure what generation I would get, but that pic was a mind changer for me

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

lol i was talking to him about his e30 in another thread. Im just parking in the lot and paying admission. my stock ass shit is embarassing. I;ll be there early though
                          woot!! davey poo you haz PM
                          Last edited by skrapez; 04-08-2011, 11:22 PM.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

ive been in the performance scene for 14 years. like i say, im never serious lol. heres a pic of my fc

That's awesome man. I need to check out the selection of parts at where you work more often lol because I know you'll know what you're talking about.
                            Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            I'm not sure what generation I would get, but that pic was a mind changer for me
                            Haha I know the feeling. There's always that one picture you find and you're like "damn I need that in my life" it happens to me all the time with older bmws and hondas.
                            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                            flickr

Comment

woot!! davey poo you haz PM
                              are we partying at dustoff? and last year you werent there. i met Andrew for the first time and was trying yo buy wheels off you. bitch

Comment

That's awesome man. I need to check out the selection of parts at where you work more often lol because I know you'll know what you're talking about.

Haha I know the feeling. There's always that one picture you find and you're like "damn I need that in my life" it happens to me all the time with older bmws and hondas.
                                even if its not something i normally carry, i try to hook it up for people i know

Comment

Working...
                                X