This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
    hahaha I try. By the way, I'm going to check out an E30 tomorrow. Hopefully that will make my chances even better.
    i really do like my e30, a lot. more than my e36 M (which is why i sold the M)
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• almost had a mini, but got a gti instead. they're fucking awesome little cars
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• We werent gonna hang out this w/e im down in melbs looking at some bimmers.

I wont be a jealous dick about either

Comment

• WOOO IM GETTING PAID! must, resist, urge, to, spend...
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Im now looking forward to meeting this other chick now

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              We werent gonna hang out this w/e im down in melbs looking at some bimmers.

I wont be a jealous dick about either
              in that case make a joke about it "haha, heard he has AIDS" or something like that

Comment

• Fuuuuu.. Got a real good buzz going on right now...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  Im now looking forward to meeting this other chick now
                  atta boy! dont let 1 female bring you down. plenty more out there. get that man hoe on
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    i really do like my e30, a lot. more than my e36 M (which is why i sold the M)
                    Hell yeah man I love them. One of my best friends just bought a 1989 325is and I have driven it a couple times and it is so much fun. I can only imagine a vert (I love verts)
                    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                    flickr

Comment

Hell yeah man I love them. One of my best friends just bought a 1989 325is and I have driven it a couple times and it is so much fun. I can only imagine a vert (I love verts)
                      if i do keep my e30, id like an ix for a daily

Comment

if i do keep my e30, id like an ix for a daily
                        what do you mean "if"? And there is one iX sedan in NC somewhere I saw a couple days ago.
                        flickr

Comment

in that case make a joke about it "haha, heard he has AIDS" or something like that
                          Lol that was this morning its now the arvo. So ill wait n see
                          Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          atta boy! dont let 1 female bring you down. plenty more out there. get that man hoe on
                          Yea ill have to text her in the next couple of days n try n organise something

Comment

what do you mean "if"? And there is one iX sedan in NC somewhere I saw a couple days ago.
                            been thinking about selling it after this season. still on the fence

Comment

been thinking about selling it after this season. still on the fence
                              Well I hope it turns out the way you want it and you keep it. If you don't, you can always sell it to me lol
                              flickr

Comment

Well I hope it turns out the way you want it and you keep it. If you don't, you can always sell it to me lol
                                if i do an engine swap ill keep it. im dying for a fast car again. otherwise im looking at other toys

Comment

Working...
                                X