This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
    no I mean I understand how it happened and when you said stickerbomb I thought it was for a car for a second but I see now lol
    fuck no. i would never sticker bomb my e30. but i will be rocking 5 stickers on it
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

something here doesn't seem right...

Lol have a good time tonight buddy. Last time I blacked out I was 12 beers and 12 shots down lol
      Hhaha thanks dude, I want to forget a lot of shit that's been on my mind.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      well Kevin. I dont make stickers. so for the project i had in mind, i needed to buy them. in buying stickers, I spent a lot of money
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        USD lol, like i completely forgot about it, all about the yen right?!?!
        thats what, $50000jpy?

Comment

• prolly like 4500Y (w/o useing a calculator) rule of thumb is to remove the decimal. so $50.00 = 5000Y but exchange rate is wack so $50 gets you about 4500Y
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Bree texted med earlier saying her bf from melb is comin down. Fml

What do i do???

Comment

• I drove my sisters mini Cooper tonight, I NEED ONE!

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                prolly like 4500Y (w/o useing a calculator) rule of thumb is to remove the decimal. so $50.00 = 5000Y but exchange rate is wack so $50 gets you about 4500Y
                gotcha. i knew it was straight forward, but wasnt sure if it was x100 or x1000

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  fuck no. i would never sticker bomb my e30. but i will be rocking 5 stickers on it
                  exactly what I thought that's why I was confused for a second. I promise I'm not retarded.
                  1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                  2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    Bree texted med earlier saying her bf from melb is comin down. Fml

What do i do???
                    tell her that you think its shitty and you were looking forward to hanging out, but dont be a jealous dick about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      Bree texted med earlier saying her bf from melb is comin down. Fml

What do i do???
                      go, dont show your upset, have fun still. now you play the waiting game/try to pull a robbery
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        I drove my sisters mini Cooper tonight, I NEED ONE!
                        RI MINI club, do it

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          I drove my sisters mini Cooper tonight, I NEED ONE!
                          i like the early minis, there are some running around here. look pretty cool

Comment

exactly what I thought that's why I was confused for a second. I promise I'm not retarded.
                            luckily you drive a 1er, not a 3er. so you still have a chance lol

Comment

• we should make a "spotted" thread. i saw a fellow stanceworker today. god damn i miss driving the e46.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                luckily you drive a 1er, not a 3er. so you still have a chance lol
                                hahaha I try. By the way, I'm going to check out an E30 tomorrow. Hopefully that will make my chances even better.
                                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X